Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe RP Discord Server [ROLEPLAYERS WANTED!]

MissMarifire

I noticed it kinda looks like Mari is trying to save a sinking boat, her own little server there. Fear not, there's other people on there, and she's totally not a dictator who holds our families hostage. 

Jk. I don't have family anymore. Last winter was harsh.

Jkk. We're all friends there. You should totally check it out. Lots of goofy talk and interesting characters to meet (IC and OoC alike).

On 12/13/2016 at 10:59 AM, ArrexDrandko said:

I noticed it kinda looks like Mari is trying to save a sinking boat, her own little server there. Fear not, there's other people on there, and she's totally not a dictator who holds our families hostage. 

Jk. I don't have family anymore. Last winter was harsh.

Jkk. We're all friends there. You should totally check it out. Lots of goofy talk and interesting characters to meet (IC and OoC alike).

And I'm totally not a dictator who holds your families hostage on that sinking boat.

But yes, we're always looking for new members. It may be a bit intimidating at first, I'm sure, but we're far more casual and friendly than we may be. The application process is to keep people who start drama out more than anything. If you've got a clean history, and you have a drive to learn and improve, there's nothing to worry about. C:

• 5 years later...

Wow. It's been a while since I've gotten a notification here. :)

Yes, the server still exists. Mari has left, I've taken the server over from her. There's not alot going on recently, but I know that people still react when I prod it, so I'd say the server is dormant, but alive. You'd be welcome to apply to join, here's a link: https://discord.gg/czPkK2X
(I obviously can't edit the ones previously posted by Mari, which are mostly invalid at this point)

Edited by Owlrrex