The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Getting crashes to desktop

SayDatToMeFace

just installed a new gtx 1060 into my computer. However, i haven't played warframe on pc for a couple of years. first crash happened at extraction from rescue darvo mission, and the second happened after changing my display options from windowed mode with med textures on 1280x720 to fullscreen and high textures on 1920x1080. error code WAR-1055885 for both crashes.

Okay kinda peculiar, Did you do a verify of Warframe game cache?
I also recommend to optimize game cache after verifying your cache, it can help loading times.
Also did you do a clean install of the drivers?
Did you have another graphics card manufacturer like ATI/AMD vs Nvidia before installing the newer card?

Chao, The Roaring Lion

18 minutes ago, SayDatToMeFace said:

was able to rank up successfully, but the next mission i did crashed again on exit. error WAR-1056365

Hi SayDatToMeFace,

After looking through your crash logs it appears this may be related to system memory. Could you perform a memory test and make sure there are no errors?
Here is a good guide for testing memory (which also works for Windows 10): https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/ff700221.aspx

Edited by [DE]Dmitri

How much system ram do you have anyways?
Best way to see this is in task manager and then more details, tab performance you see memory and there it states the amount of system ram being used and total ram.

Also do you have anything running in the background that could possibly eat up a lot of system ram?

Chao, The Roaring Lion

Edited by TheRoaringLion