Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania attachments

(PSN)daKillestShroomz

I think that Titania's armor attachments are ridiculously big compared to her tiny arms. Like, the daedulus shoulder plate is just huge compared to her arm.  And all the other attachments are really big too. (The eos, edo, acanthus prime plates to name a few I own. I would never wear the edo plates on her, but just so you know I did look at other stuff) I get that she is a very thin frame, but only the dendra and the iliac arm plates look to be the right size for her.

She looks really good without any attachments, but I really feel like maybe they should be shrunk for her, kinda like how nova prime has smaller attachments. I would like to throw some extra armor stuff on her, but it's really hard to imagine any of it actually being cool when it is just gigantic compared to her..

Am I the only one?

That looks pretty kool. I'm a relatively new player, so I don't think I have any of the attachments you do... But she does look kool :)

*so maybe just the stock attachments you can currently buy with platinum and a few of the prisma/prime variants of them could be shrunk a little? Maybe if you just reference them when you look at what's available you'll see my predicament..

Edited by (PS4)daKillestShroomz