Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Viewing of mod arsenal and inventory while in dojo

EvidentBacchus7

Been a dedicated trader but too lazy to leave the dojo to check what you have and don't have? Want a faster way to view your inventory and remain host of the dojo in a large clan? This thread may assist you. My thoughts on how this works is sort of like the aspect of viewing your arsenal in the relay. My hopes are that sometime in the future, there will be a possibility of this occurring. Basically, what i'm saying would allow you to view your inventory, mods and arsenal while in the dojo. This saves multiple host migrations within the dojo in larger clans by allowing the traders to save a trip to their landing craft and overall creates a better trading experience in larger clans.

Best of hopes

-Bacchus

EDIT: Mission accomplished

Edited by EvidentBacchus7

I agree with you, DE could just put the menu Equipment on the dojo, like they have on the relays, because if i'm already in the dojo checking the trade chat or the warframe market for any item to sell or buy, I always have to go back to my ship to see if I still have or need that item.

It would be wonderful if DE sees your post and gives us Tenno traders this small but very important gift, maybe on The War Within update, we can only hope!

Good luck, fellow Tenno