Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do you make a clan emblem on Console (XB1)?

(XBOX)AndrewNerd

Question

5 answers to this question

Log into warframe.com, click your name at the top right and go to 'Clan Management'.  Go to 'Clan Settings', then look for the 'Upload Clan Emblem' section.  This is where you upload your emblem, and it contains most of the instructions you need.

Some tips I would add:

1. Don't make it full brightness; dim to no more than 200/255 or you will get a flashlight.
2. Double check the transparency of the image you're uploading.

Just incase you mean literally HOW to make a emblem....

Photoshop is a good software to use when creating an emblem.Typically if your unexperience i would just use basic shapes and royalty free black grounds in basic shapes for a decent feel. If your not an artist per say but still desire an emblem many in the community will design one for free such as myself:

Keep this in mind before you begin creating an emblem

When you submit a emblem you must make sure it is in 128x128 PNG format and is void of any copyrighted material. If you use any copyrighted material it must conform to the fair use laws in which the product is  a completely different image. However, if your image is rejected the Dev support team will allow you to reload an image free of charge after a complaint is brought to them but it will be impossible to receive a platinum refund.