Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

warframe is dying (sadly)

(PSN)drollive96

something needs to be done. a lot of major waframe youtubers are leaving the game. for  most of the experienced players the game is just too easy. why bother formaing all these weapons when the highest level enemies are so weak? I may be just repeating  a lot of what other people have already said countless times but I think poeple don't understand the severity of the situation. waframe needs something new besides new frames or short little quests. DE just needs to do something new to make the game interesting again.   I love this game with a passion and I really want it to be successful but if things continue the way they are going waframe may be dead by next year. I see so much potential in this game and  it would be a shame to see it go. if anyone has any suggestions for some cool new features to revitalize the game leave a comment.

Edited by NovusNova
Removed "Megathread" tag

Doom threads such as "Warframe is dying" do not promote constructive discussion or generate constructive feedback.

If you have suggestions for the game, make a constructive and respectful feedback thread.

Also DE have already stated how they plan to improve the game with possible clan missions, Syndicate VIP assassination/rescue missions, bringing back endless void in some capacity etc.

Locking.