Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bought!, close please!

Okay, going to be honest with you here. I told several other people this before, too, and I'm not trying to seem rude in any way.

Purple or pink energy does not exist, unless it is an abomination where the kubrow's energy color mixed with the kavat's to create a weird color, which you cannot trade/make abominations anymore.

A very light purple or a very light pink energy only seems to exist because of fur colors, the energy is actually white. So, the fur color reflects on the energy making it seem a color that it's not. Once the fur colors are changed, the energy will look white.

The only energy colors (that I've witnessed, and I've seen hundreds of kavats) are light yellow, bright yellow, yellow-green, green, yellow-orange, orange, cyan (light blue), dark blue, and white.

I have seen a kavat with bright pink energy (literally bright pink), but it was an abomination so that doesn't count.

Edited by Andimal8
8 minutes ago, Andimal8 said:

Okay, going to be honest with you here. I told several other people this before, too, and I'm not trying to seem rude in any way.

Purple or pink energy does not exist, unless it is an abomination where the kubrow's energy color mixed with the kavat's to create a weird color, which you cannot trade/make abominations anymore.

A very light purple or a very light pink energy only seems to exist because of fur colors, the energy is actually white. So, the fur color reflects on the energy making it seem a color that it's not. Once the fur colors are changed, the energy will look white.

The only energy colors (that I've witnessed, and I've seen hundreds of kavats) are light yellow, bright yellow, yellow-green, green, yellow-orange, orange, cyan (light blue), dark blue, and white.

I have seen a kavat with bright pink energy (literally bright pink), but it was an abomination so that doesn't count.

I'm just following a reddit post where it lists all of it's energy colors. Which have 2 purplish colors in them. Idk about that white color thing.

18 minutes ago, Andimal8 said:

you are wrong pink does exist. 

it is a pale pink often mistaken for white

example stolen from google: 

2med3ed.jpg

Pale pink energy: (one of mine)

ud2WNV.jpg

it is basicly the same shade as the pale pink on the kavats fur (dragonlilly pink) which is often also mistaken for white. 

sometimes it can look darker depending on the surrounding fur colour 

Edited by morningstar999
3 minutes ago, morningstar999 said:

you are wrong pink does exist. 

it is a pale pink often mistaken for white

example stolen from google: 

2med3ed.jpg

Pale pink energy: (one of mine)

ud2WNV.jpg

Change the kavat's fur colors like I said. It will be white. The red is wrapping around the energy part of the tail making it seem pink-ish and the last one is white, the pink fur can give it a little tint.

10 minutes ago, MyNutsHaveExploded said:

I'm just following a reddit post where it lists all of it's energy colors. Which have 2 purplish colors in them. Idk about that white color thing.

The fur colors from this link someone made at the beginning when kavats were created (I believe warframe forums) has A LOT of wrong colors that don't exist.

Just now, MyNutsHaveExploded said:

Yah There is an imgur post of all 9 energy colors, I guess the two I saw are more pinkish than purple, One darker one more pale.

F6ug5l.jpg

-I assume this one --I am not 100% that  all the colours are not right  on this  -though its the best we have atm. (the black is supposed to be white for example there is no black energy) -there is also cyan and blue one of which isn't on here.....

10 minutes ago, Andimal8 said:

Change the kavat's fur colors like I said. It will be white. The red is wrapping around the energy part of the tail making it seem pink-ish and the last one is white, the pink fur can give it a little tint.

I agree completely. I know you and I have spoken about this before. Even assuming pink energy exists, it's so close to white you can get the same effect by putting red / pink around the energy of the kavat.

15 minutes ago, MyNutsHaveExploded said:

this is basically what I'm looking for. That purple energy and tufted ears. But in Adarza. osfKUGb.jpg 

That's the guy's abomination he showed me.

It's an abomination that came out normal, and I have the messages from him if you want proof. He didn't want to sell me the imprints, he wanted them for a memorabilia, and you can't make it since it's an abomination.

Edited by Andimal8
10 minutes ago, MyNutsHaveExploded said:

Here is another purple energy color, pretty sure it existsUkmBoyO.jpg

I have 3 or 4 kavats like that, it's the fur surrounding the energy reflecting onto it. You change the fur color and it's white, it's that simple.

I could show you proof, but gyazo makes gifs that are like 5 seconds long and I don't have a Youtube.

20 minutes ago, morningstar999 said:

F6ug5l.jpg

-I assume this one --I am not 100% that  all the colours are not right  on this  -though its the best we have atm. (the black is supposed to be white for example there is no black energy) -there is also cyan and blue one of which isn't on here.....

These colors are false and don't exist. The ones that don't exist are the red, purple, pink, and black. Those are energy colors that can only be made with abominations. Find a non-abomination kavat like this and you can prove me wrong. The guy who posted the bright pink energy kavat is an abomination, not a real kavat even though it came out normal.

1 minute ago, MyNutsHaveExploded said:

Yah I mostly want it purple while it's invis to match my energy lol. hope it is true that there is purple energy.

i have not seen a purple energy before -i have a bright pink but its on a mutant cat/dog and i dont think it counts.....

14 minutes ago, Andimal8 said:

Oh, and I also have a few kavats that seem to have light purple/pink energy. As soon as I changed their fur color, boom! The energy was white.

hmmmm to me it looks like a really pale pink still, but with the lighting and everything else it could just be an effected white. 

q1TPKE.jpg

also cuddles might have broke a little under loki's effects. hahaha.

FBALX3.jpg

3 minutes ago, Andimal8 said:

These colors are false and don't exist. The ones that don't exist are the red, purple, pink, and black. Those are energy colors that can only be made with abominations. Find a non-abomination kavat like this and you can prove me wrong. The guy who posted the bright pink energy kavat is an abomination, not a real kavat even though it came out normal.

which is why i said I dont think most of those are right. 

again i said ive only seen pale pink -not bright pink from normal kavats. 

so what there is: 

yellow -green -pale pink/white -cyan -blue -orange -a limey colour? any others i have missed? 

1 minute ago, morningstar999 said:

which is why i said I dont think most of those are right. 

again i said ive only seen pale pink -not bright pink from normal kavats. 

so what there is: 

yellow -green -pale pink/white -cyan -blue -orange -a limey colour? any others i have missed? 

I honestly wish bright red, pink, and purple existed, but sadly only abominations. Maybe we could convince DE to implement it sometime!