Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bought!, close please!

43 minutes ago, morningstar999 said:
Spoiler

Wk4WW3.jpg

I sent it to my Partner who has a true colour $1000 screen. 

He agrees with me that it is pale pink..... 

Looks white to me. I bet it looks different depending on colour correction, bloom, legacy colours, and the ship energy. I, personally, keep colour correction because I know most do, but I've seen some people who take it off and remove all colour effects to take screens. 

I guess at the end of the day, it doesn't matter. Like I said, assuming pale pink exists, it's so close to white. I say, if people want to pay extra for white, so be it. 

1 hour ago, morningstar999 said:

basicly we are both right -its mostly white with hint of pink/purple tones which will vary it depending on the lighting etc. 

but not the bright pink or purple the OP wanted (and should be a thing really) 

Didn't seem to mean rude in any way, but yes you're right. :D

1 hour ago, MyNutsHaveExploded said:

alright I don't wanna turn this into an argument thread, Just trying to buy some prints lol. I will change my energy color requirements, ty guys for all the info. And yeah it would be nice if de made purple energy kavats.

I wasn't trying to be rude or anything, I was just trying to prove my point which it's half and half correct since it kinda exists but doesn't at the same time. By the way, nice username lol.

Edited by Andimal8
27 minutes ago, ayaundwolf said:

DE plz. you gave the kubrows all the cool energy colours when they're barely visible. We need purple, red, etc. for kavats. ; ----------;

I doubt they will change or add anything to kavat or kubrow looks -(especially kubrow at this point) other than perhaps more skins 

the red on kubrows is  looks red on the eyes but orange when you make your kubrow invisible -there is no true red for their energy either. 

1 hour ago, MyNutsHaveExploded said:

alright I don't wanna turn this into an argument thread, Just trying to buy some prints lol. I will change my energy color requirements, ty guys for all the info. And yeah it would be nice if de made purple energy kavats.

sorry I didn't consider it an argument, more of a discussion that kinda hijacked your thread a little. 

I have some adraza for sale (currently all my pale pink/white ones are smeeta though) but if theres any you like I will do you a discount for us being annoying XD 

29 minutes ago, morningstar999 said:

sorry I didn't consider it an argument, more of a discussion that kinda hijacked your thread a little. 

I have some adraza for sale (currently all my pale pink/white ones are smeeta though) but if theres any you like I will do you a discount for us being annoying XD 

I checked em out they look nice at this point idc about energy but i do care if its tufted, because it's my favorite :P I would buy prints fromyou if u had tufted ears and guppy tale but i didnt see any :(