Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need help with Kela De Thaym

(PSN)ReflexSnipah_

Question

12 answers to this question

27 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

If you have trinity, build some strength on her and press 2

Good luck :D

they nerfed EV against kela...   still works but takes many more uses of it now...

limbo/EV trin and ignis is still the goto chesse as long as people are not brain dead and know how the fight works

35 minutes ago, (PS4)Whattamattu said:

they nerfed EV against kela...   still works but takes many more uses of it now...

limbo/EV trin and ignis is still the goto chesse as long as people are not brain dead and know how the fight works

I know that but, Who cares how long it takes when the ability itself grant you enough energy to use it again, and again, aaaand again

I would recommend tanky frames for most bosses.

Having 2 players makes things a lot easier. Her most dangerous attack is when she fires her rockets. It is really hard to avoid them, but if the player who has aggro just keeps jumping around and the other shoots her it works pretty well.

When the airstrike happens you have to make sure to keep moving. You have to get out of the circles to acoid the damage. I would recommend that everybody runs into a corner when it starts and then to try to just outside of the range of the explosion. When the last mark is placed you can return to the center. This way you have more time to shoot the spinning targets.

The ignis works very well against the spinning targets. You don't really have to aim.

Also don't bring kubrows or kavats to this fight. They prolly just die in the air strike.

the more players the harder it is soloing her is ideal just study her a bit and make your own set up that suits you best ..........I had a player say my set up was wrong and he died 5 times and I never died its what you like

Edited by (XB1)Itz chibi

With just a mag the boss fight becomes a lot less time consuming.
Just get a mag to magnetize and use your strongest weapons, including shotguns etc.
I like using drakgoon against her with the augment, because the baunce effect stacks with magnetize and every of drakgonn's shots hit her 4 or 5 times

Hit her with high status chance corrosive damage early in the fight to remove her armor.

You can easily avoid the airstrikes by moving at a jogging pace around the ring of platforms. Just make sure everyone is moving in the same direction.

Bring Limbo as a partner to any damage dealing frame.  Limbo stays in the rift, avoids all attacks, and picks up the other player when he goes down.

Solo it,easy if u knw what u are doing,get tanky frame will help alot,i can use any frame beat her easy,but if i use my inaros i just say it just a cake.

newbie?try get rhino,easy iron skin always easy,frost get more shield,or volt,trust me solo it,more people more stupid minion,solo = 1~2 only