Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do I make plat now?

(PSN)tkMango_14

Question

Okay so after my long break from this game, I came back and see these new updates. I am slightly aware of the major changes but now I came back with now plat and I don't know how to start earning plat anymore.With Nekros prime's release I've been even more confused of those new relics and I don't even know the maps where you can get those. My first idea was to grind for them but I've been out for long enough that the prices have dropped. So now, what's the most efficient way to make plat in this update? 

6 answers to this question

First, the wiki page on void relics includes several tables that you might find useful when hunting for things:

which relics contain parts for each prime, by part

which mission each relic can be obtained from, by tier

which relics drop from each mission, by planet

...and a few other ways to present the data. Those SHOULD help you get a grasp on farming the new stuff.

As for making plat: parts that are only available as rare drops should still be reasonably valuable, especially if they've been vaulted. If you've got remaining BPs for vaulted frames, they're worth quite a bit.

Right now, if you can, you should be saving syndicate rep for the syndicate melee weapons - I don't think they're on consoles yet, but once they are, they should sell VERY well.

-Crack of the knuckles-

Prime parts still sell fairly well, but the thing is that there's now weighted rarity that users can influence in their favor.  As a general note, Parts have an assigned rarity in the mission complete screen.  Aim for gold parts.  Particularly, though, Vaulted sets (Frost, Mag, Ember, Rhino, and Nyx, alongside their weaponry) sell for a good price point, and if you can acquire them, Syndicate Weapons sell for a decent price in Trade.

As for Relics, you can get them from Spy, Defense, Survival, Excavation...Basically, replace 'Key' with 'Relic' and you have an idea on where to look.  Your old Keys have been converted, BUT BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING EITH THEM, CLEAR THE MARS JUNCTION.  This will let you refine them, making it easier to get certain Prime parts.  You'll also get a free Relic, so there's that.

Welcome back.