Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Op This Op That Op There Op Everywhere :)

Dat_Ash

its a PVE game but people still complains about everything being OP :) 

i can understand if people will QQ and rage about OP things in a hardcore pvp game but to complain still in a " CO-OP PVE " game....

its just plain stupid and funny to think that there's still so many people QQ'ing about a kill score points at the endgame match haha

the main objective is to help each other finish the mission not compete on who has the most kill points or damage etc....

that kill score rankings is just plain vanity for those people with huge egos and i find it really funny that people rage and QQ if they were below the split second glory points chart at the end of each missions hahaha

i loved this game so much and i even reseted my account after reaching rank 10 to play again casually this time,

i used to think a lot about the kill points too in the past but i realized it was nothing but a plain vanity in this game and its pretty stupid to think about it too seriously

i just used my favourite weapon now my 4 star Furax and have fun punching and uppercutting enemies in the way and i dont give a damn on those silly kill points charts anymore

so if someone just using a frame and nuking everything in his/her path or using some AOE weapon like Ogris and killing everything then just sit back and eat a popcorn and let him do all the job, at least your getting a easy free exp and mods drop 

i use the despair. its hard to justify using much else considering how OP they are.

this is made worse in places like defense. where by its very natures forces you to use only the best you can get your hands on. and it kinda sucks that according to most its only 3-4 weps at best.

OP cries also suggest that other things are lacking and need to be brought up to the same level. while in general speaks to an unbalance in where players should invest their time.

made worse by the fact that people have limited slots unless they pay. when you can only have so many weps, you ask the obvious question "whats the best i can have?". and while i always tell people to use what they enjoy because endless defense is not the entirely of this game, it does put weps under a microscope. and the results speak for themselves.

its sad when people come to the forums for advice and all they hear is "endless defence, boltor, heck, kunai/despair. everything else is garbage".

i use the despair. its hard to justify using much else considering how OP they are.

this is made worse in places like defense. where by its very natures forces you to use only the best you can get your hands on. and it kinda sucks that according to most its only 3-4 weps at best.

OP cries also suggest that other things are lacking and need to be brought up to the same level. while in general speaks to an unbalance in where players should invest their time.

made worse by the fact that people have limited slots unless they pay. when you can only have so many weps, you ask the obvious question "whats the best i can have?". and while i always tell people to use what they enjoy because endless defense is not the entirely of this game, it does put weps under a microscope. and the results speak for themselves.

its sad when people come to the forums for advice and all they hear is "endless defence, boltor, heck, kunai/despair. everything else is garbage".

well i use 4 star acrid/kunai and my 5 star ogris too on some serious run with my friends like high lvl endless defence missions but theres still more fun weapon to use other than that anyway if you want to run casually or just fool around you can always use like i dont know sicarus? lolz

if im bored and nothing to do im trying to do a full stealth run with full stealth weapons like dread and kunai + furax

or i use volt sometimes with BO or amphis + lightning mod and imagine im using Raiden :)

Edited by Dat_Ash

Anyone see the message when Steve posted? Forgot which one it was but it was in the 'Hotfix news coming up' where he apparently saw someone say...

"Don't nerf Gun X, make Gun Y the same as Gun X"

Which means, don't nerf... buff up the other weapons. It would make some people calm down on the Nerf threads, but probably make others just cry more.

I will go any day on a mission with my 2 star Braton despite having all clan-tech weapons potatoed and maxed. I don't care about judgmental eyes or those numbers showing up at the end of a mission. What matters is that I enjoy the game and play it however I wish (though I would be slightly more considerate when I am not in solo).

Edited by Zerxen

its a PVE game but people still complains about everything being OP :) 

i can understand if people will QQ and rage about OP things in a hardcore pvp game but to complain still in a " CO-OP PVE " game....

its just plain stupid and funny to think that there's still so many people QQ'ing about a kill score points at the endgame match haha

the main objective is to help each other finish the mission not compete on who has the most kill points or damage etc....

that kill score rankings is just plain vanity for those people with huge egos and i find it really funny that people rage and QQ if they were below the split second glory points chart at the end of each missions hahaha

i loved this game so much and i even reseted my account after reaching rank 10 to play again casually this time,

i used to think a lot about the kill points too in the past but i realized it was nothing but a plain vanity in this game and its pretty stupid to think about it too seriously

i just used my favourite weapon now my 4 star Furax and have fun punching and uppercutting enemies in the way and i dont give a damn on those silly kill points charts anymore

so if someone just using a frame and nuking everything in his/her path or using some AOE weapon like Ogris and killing everything then just sit back and eat a popcorn and let him do all the job, at least your getting a easy free exp and mods drop 

+1 to this haha the funny thing is anything you said is true and many will be butthurt about it

and butthurt i mean those people with huge egos hahahaha

to only thing i really complaing is about the lack of end game enemies but... the game still in "beta" afterall

they said in update 9 about a hint on new factions and tweaks on bosses in game for harder difficulty so for now i reseted my account to avoid quiting from boredom of this lack of game content atm and oh yah mobs AI will be changed so im expecting a much harder difficulty on this game in near future

In defense of the nerf threads, some things can get really ridiculous in just sheer killing power, that to someone new to the game trying to have fun experiencing the game, they get no fun. So, because they aren't having any fun playing a game because of X person using Y weapons, they cry nerf, just like in a PvP game.

Think about it:

PvP - you get killed, don't have any fun because you can't kill anyone because the other person keeps killing you with this weapon

PvE - everything around you dies, you don't have any fun because you can't kill anyone because the other person keeps killing everything with this weapon

See how little difference there is?

That said, no more nerf threads. I can understand calling something OP, but then you need to ask to buff it's counterpart to bring it up to that standard, and then buff the rest.

In defense of the nerf threads, some things can get really ridiculous in just sheer killing power, that to someone new to the game trying to have fun experiencing the game, they get no fun. So, because they aren't having any fun playing a game because of X person using Y weapons, they cry nerf, just like in a PvP game.

Think about it:

PvP - you get killed, don't have any fun because you can't kill anyone because the other person keeps killing you with this weapon

PvE - everything around you dies, you don't have any fun because you can't kill anyone because the other person keeps killing everything with this weapon

See how little difference there is?

That said, no more nerf threads. I can understand calling something OP, but then you need to ask to buff it's counterpart to bring it up to that standard, and then buff the rest.

Thats the point, buff the enemies, buff the other weapons (Olds Alert melees still in the trash tier) but we need to stop the nerf X cuz Y

More so, don't outright nerf, rebalance!

Doing numerical changes on things may not be the best choice, but a simple full-auto to semi-auto or damge fall off would regain the perfect imbalance.
The same goes for low end weapons, such as the Grakata and Burston. You have to look at what exactly makes it bad or good. And you can't say "damage", you have to look a the root of that.
While it is PvE, Vauban getting 500+ kills in one defense mission while I, the second best performing as Rhino, get 150 is a little silly. You have to look at how it is for the people around that person's power as well as that person himself. And while I do appreciate the massive firepower bonus, it becomes boring because I really didn't have to do anything.

Strongly disagree. 

PvE game sell 'diversity' which mean all weapon and frame (except starter weapons) should be able to equally reach endgame. When Weapon A is better then the rest of the arsenal, serious players will use weapon A in endgame and make it into desirable item. Developer can't sell the rest of the weapons and profit will drop and the game will be dead.

Balancing by mechanic (projectile armor-ignoring weapon) and outright numerical changes are needed in PvE as well. The 'Buff' everything idea looks cool on paper but essentially once you buff all weapons, you have to buff enemy stat to compensate which is foolish.

You just nerf all weapons by increasing TTK across the board. 

The only thing that will create from said scenario is bloated number on the screen. I don't really see the advantage of that. 

Think about it:

Oh no lol.

I love it when some one is using a souped up weapon and just hosing everything down.

Then I walk away with 8k+ exp for frame and weapons.

Sometimes I am just too lazy to level stuff ;)

You people always fail to correctly estimate the importance of ego in games.

If a person isn't having fun in a game, they aren't going to play it.

If a person isn't playing, they aren't going to recommend the game to their friends.

If they don't recommend the game to their friends, that means less potential players and customers.

Less potential players/customers means LESS KA-CHING FOR DE.

EGO IS IMPORTANT.

Edited by fishworshipper

Oh no lol.

I love it when some one is using a souped up weapon and just hosing everything down.

Then I walk away with 8k+ exp for frame and weapons.

Sometimes I am just too lazy to level stuff ;)

Then that's your thing, but most people aren't like you, yanno.

Then that's your thing, but most people aren't like you, yanno.

Then they need to work around the notion that "OMG HE IS KILL STEALING" because it is not, he has no benefit to bring a level 30 supra and spray while laughing his lungs out. 

For my case I am fairly sure a 300 shield level 15 loki will get absolutely shredded if i intend to face a few level 80 mobs alone.

What I did was throwing the odd Kunai (and run like a little girl after killing 1 to 2 mobs) and cast decoy like a mofo so I am of help to the team.

Hey I am contributing if the mooks surround the decoy to get shredded by the Ogris or Supra. ;)

Edited by fatpig84

Strongly disagree. 

PvE game sell 'diversity' which mean all weapon and frame (except starter weapons) should be able to equally reach endgame. When Weapon A is better then the rest of the arsenal, serious players will use weapon A in endgame and make it into desirable item. Developer can't sell the rest of the weapons and profit will drop and the game will be dead.

Balancing by mechanic (projectile armor-ignoring weapon) and outright numerical changes are needed in PvE as well. The 'Buff' everything idea looks cool on paper but essentially once you buff all weapons, you have to buff enemy stat to compensate which is foolish.

You just nerf all weapons by increasing TTK across the board. 

The only thing that will create from said scenario is bloated number on the screen. I don't really see the advantage of that. 

I agree. Diversity is the life and soul of a PvE game. Back in the days when Hek-Sniping was still a thing, nobody used anything else and the game was boring as f***.