Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Golden Kavats

Avenguarde

1 minute ago, DeFragMe said:

i know, its just with the colors and light it looks like a statue ^^ still looks nice but i prefer my darker looking Kavat.

:D 

Personally I would trade 125 of my Clem Battalion for the golden beauty. It's just gorgeous. 

But no more than 125, I like me Clem Battalion.

16 minutes ago, Avenguarde said:

Funny enough, no-one wanted to buy or trade for my prints, so I've just kept them. I still think most people's preferences are skewed horribly wrong for not loving the golden glory that is Orokin Kitty.

Are you sure you just didn't charge them some crazy price? Because depending on what you're charging I'd probably buy it

Edited by PoobahTheGrand

I used yellow from the color pack on the fur, and white as a base, but the accents are gold. I was asking a trade for a decent looking set of Adarza prints. Or 200 plat. Mind this was about a week after they came out. I just gave up.

Edited by Avenguarde

Mesa Yellow is too mustard-yellow for my liking. I've settled on Nova White/Forest Grey/Rhino Brown/Nova White as my "Kavat Prime" color scheme:

7lzTHvW.png

tSO4Yax.png

(Sadly not her natural colors, but natural fur color is irrelevant for Kavats since all the possible colors are purchasable in the market anyway.)