Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo Rift Build

Circle_of_Psi

Question

Hay Guys

So I've posted a Limbo build last-week upon trying to build a great build for Limbo, as I've recently go into Limbo once more. So the build I'm looking for is a "invincible" type of build, where I'm always in the Rift kill enemies. 

Thanks to Legandary-Beast help, I've gone for a max duration build, as possbile. However I need some help of polishing the build up. I've got the idea to get much efficiency and power strength, As well.

Power Strg: To boost my damage while in the rift

Power Effc: Low casting costs.

However with that being said, I've also picked up some tips, to get Natural talent, on top of that I'm wanting to put Rift Torrent in the build as well. So any tips or help will be great!.

Here is the build: https://goo.gl/bEJ9zf

Thanks!

Legion

Edit: New Link: http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Limbo/t_30_2300240030_6-4-5-13-1-3-49-5-10-479-0-10_479-7-13-7-f-f-f-f-6-6-49-8-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f_0/en/1-0-28/

Edited by LegionCynex

8 answers to this question

Man, your link is broken, so i can not tell anything to you about your build.

I'm running Limbo with P. Continuity, Natural Talent, Speed Drift (If i remember it alright), Handspring, Armored agility, Rush, P. Flow, Narrow Minded and Quick thinking.
Rejuvenation aura 
Zenurik, built for max energy/sec, also nice would be to try the health/energy regen arcanes, but i was unnable to get them.

Limbo's rift surge is strong enough to kill lvl 100 in one melee on-ground finisher. Even bombards. 100% is enough.

Buffing his movement speed will give him manuverability, adding small amount of armor wil surprisingly rise his durability. 
NT and Speed Drift are boosting his casting speed, so it is no longer a problem. 
Full durability for reasons.
Rejuvenation aura slowly regens his health while he's in the rift, and without any health mods that is pretty nice amount.

I'm playing Limbo as very fast reviver, who can pick up High Priority targets from the battleground in the rift.
I'm constantly jumping in and out of rift, because of NT and SD. Limbo is also almost immortal with his Quick thinking and energy regen at 4-6-8 en/sec rate.
Also, you can make a whole arena with low-radius cataclysm, beign buffed b Rift Surge, it came out good for me.

It cost me 6 formas

Edited by Quanlain

Given that you have negative range making your Cataclysm smaller but still want Rift Torrent I suggest you put a maxed Stretch on there at least.

If you want to survive there won't be enough space for Power Efficency mods sence you will probably need a high rank Vitality.

Casting speed increase is preaty much a must because of how slow your default casting is and the best mod for that is Natural Talent.

As said earlier you want Rift Torrent in there (even though it's probably gona be overkill AKA wasted damage) so that leaves us with no mod slots left besides the Aura and Exilus.

Aura mod I would suggest Energy Siphon, or if you can use Zenurik and put whatever you want in there for an aura. (personally I use Speed Holster but it's more roleplay then anything)

Exilus is again up to you but sence Power Range is still in the negative zone, you might want a Cunning Drift in there (it's not gona help a lot but it's better then nothing)

My Limbo uses the following 3 set-ups:

https://goo.gl/4Hauhb

I call it my Epic Babysittter config, as that's usually the role it has in a team (protect rescue target, protect sortie defense targets, protect Alad V or Darvo when they piss things off in events) - solo, it's quite capable of taking down enemies one at a time (Rift Surge if needed, Banish, ground finisher, move on), and is also my preferred frame and build for spy runs on the moon.  With Primed Continuity and Narrow Minded, none of his abilities last for less than a minute if not canceled early.  Natural Talent is there because I found the casting animations too slow by default, and Haven is there for the bit of healing it can provide, both when pulling teammates or operatives out of tight spots, and taking advantage of lulls in the action to heal the rest of the group.  Range is only 17.15 meters on Banish (7.84 on cataclysm), so you need to get fairly close (I was doing that anyway) - though if that's a problem, Streamline can easily be replaced with Stretch - the energy regen while in the Rift should still be more than enough most of the time.  Honestly, the Duration here is a touch excessive for everything but Sortie Defense (every other mission type, I'd keep having to cancel Rift Walk early whenever I needed to do something outside the rift), but it's fun, and I don't really find it to be a problem.

https://goo.gl/qCh8pY

Mostly used for dealing with Kela de Thaym.  Maxed range gives this a 40-meter cataclysm, which costs just 40 energy thanks to Fleeting Expertise.  At this size, its ability to act as a barrier against most enemies is somewhat limited, so you need to be a bit careful about where you're putting it if you don't want your enemies in the Rift with you.  Durations here are much shorter, but since that still keeps them above 30 seconds, I'm not worried.  Power Strength is down, putting Rift Surge at just an 80% increase, so that's a bit disappointing, but for what it's for, it works.  Could swap Cunning Drift for Intensify to get back some of the power strength at the cost of some range.  With additional forma, the Exilus slot is also open, with the possibilities that entails

https://goo.gl/DGRDri

The closest thing I have to a brawler set-up for my Limbo.  I mostly use this one for Defense and other missions where your team will be fighting in a more constrained area, though you may run into some teammates who will pitch fits over you using Cataclysm anywhere near them.  The bad news, obviously, is the Efficiency - Streamline just doesn't fully make up for Blind Rage.  However, it manages decently good results in the other 3 categories 3.78 multiplier on Rift Surge for 39 seconds, while Cataclysm covers a 30 meter radius for 47 seconds.  With the augments for both, you get an extra 27.8% damage per enemy in the cataclysm, and an extra second of cataclysm per enemy killed, giving you the ability to dish out a lot of damage to enemies in range.  However, the energy economy of this kit is far more strained than the prior two.  You may want to invest in Zenurik or Energy Siphon to help out there.

18 hours ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Given that you have negative range making your Cataclysm smaller but still want Rift Torrent I suggest you put a maxed Stretch on there at least.

If you want to survive there won't be enough space for Power Efficency mods sence you will probably need a high rank Vitality.

Casting speed increase is preaty much a must because of how slow your default casting is and the best mod for that is Natural Talent.

As said earlier you want Rift Torrent in there (even though it's probably gona be overkill AKA wasted damage) so that leaves us with no mod slots left besides the Aura and Exilus.

Aura mod I would suggest Energy Siphon, or if you can use Zenurik and put whatever you want in there for an aura. (personally I use Speed Holster but it's more roleplay then anything)

Exilus is again up to you but sence Power Range is still in the negative zone, you might want a Cunning Drift in there (it's not gona help a lot but it's better then nothing)

Alright then, I'll try to fit in some Efficiency mods inside And try to remove Rift Torrent, if its going to be not nessseracy. Strength & Efficency, I am kinder going for.

I'll see if I can put in NT 

Alright so, this is the build I've got right now (In the Planning stages)

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Limbo/t_30_2330243031_5-2-5-6-4-5-13-1-3-49-5-10-256-6-3-479-0-10-615-9-5_479-7-13-7-5-5-f-f-6-6-49-8-256-5-f-f-f-f-615-5_0/en/1-0-28/0

I've added Streamline & Natural talent. To improve my casting speed and energy cost. I've also put in Power Drift as my Exlius.

However for a Aura, I am thinking to put in Brief Respite, due to I will be in the Rift almost the hole mission & Casting Banish alot, I'll reach to Over shields in no-time. Should give me alot of protection when Im IN the rift, or when I need to exit at anytime.

I do have Zenurik tree unlocked & Overflow (But its only at rank 1, atm, but i am farming to boost it).

Range; Im not bothered with this Set-up, as I will always be in the void, bashing mobs, and Rift Surge, to help my damage boost high levels. I'll banish targets (Like VIP), if I do a protect mission. I will be useing frost for high def, Missions so range is not a issue here.

However I have 2 mod slots, left. I chuold put in Rift Torrent if I wanted to. as it will boost my damage even more & Perhaps Primed Flow, to get more Energy.

On my 2nd Set-up: I will be trying the immortal build, that uses Rage & Quick Thinking, with Primed Flow & Health/Shields/Armor Mods. But my main plan is to stay in the rift.  

Edit 2: http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Limbo/t_30_2330243031_5-2-5-6-4-5-8-8-5-13-1-3-49-5-10-256-6-3-411-3-9-467-7-3-479-0-10-615-9-5_479-7-13-7-5-5-411-15-6-6-49-8-256-5-467-9-8-14-615-5_0/en/1-0-28/

So, i've looked around and I've put the following two mods on. Hows it look?.

I do lose a bit of Duration, but play-testing I only lose about 5-10 secs, which is not too bad.