Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orbiter decorations need scaling

blaes

Hi,

I just discovered atayan sculptures after a short break from the game. They're positively gorgeous. The syndicate sculpture previously released are gorgeous (for the most part). The noggles are gorgeous.

The only problem with all of them is their ridiculously small size, making it hard so admire them.

Please give us the ability to scale their size when placing them in the orbiter. That would instantly make it all a whole lot better.

If on top of that you present us with a continuous way to edit/add/remove the items in the orbiter instead of making us reopen that multilevel menu each and every time, that would make it just, like... I'm kind of at a loss for words here. Incredibly convenient I guess? Though that might still be understating it quite a bit.

Well, at least give those two ideas a thought please.

Speaking of which, I'd love if they look into where we can specifically place them as well.

Specifically I want to place them next to the Relic station but you actually aren't allowed to place anything remotely near it (try it for yourself lol). But yet, you can clip just about any Noggle or Sculpture inside the Foundry or the Arsenal no problem lol.

Not imparitive or anything but would definitely be nice if they could let me us place it in spots like that.

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

7 minutes ago, -Amaterasu- said:

I'd also like to see scaling in sculptures, interestingly enough you can actually scale syndicate ones while you're still in the placement screen which got my hopes up but after you confirm placement they just go back to their standard size.

Truth. Sad :sad: