Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mods

JohnCarraway

Question

So i have a general question.

What are some of must have mods in game?

Not only for frames,but also for smelled and primary/secondary weapons. :)

And where I can read about builds?

I mean,i know people in recruiting chat are asking : looking for everyone,buff,dps.

What are this Bbuilds for?

Are there more basic builds?

Also,does anyone knows when Nikana Prime is gonna get vaulted?

I know weapons get vaulted with the frame they where released,but Nikana was released in Chinese market with Excalibur Umbra... So I don't know when this mellee will be vaulted.

Thanks in advance :)

Edited by JohnCarraway

8 answers to this question

You can look for complete builds here:

http://warframe-builder.com/

Also must have mods:

Point Blank, Serration, Hornet Strike, Pressure Point

Intensify, Continuity, Stretch, Streamline, Vitality, Redirection, Transient Fortitude, Blind Rage, Fleeting Expertise, Overextended

Heavy Caliber, Split Chamber, Barrel Diffusion, Lethal Torrent, Hell's Chamber

All elemental mods and all Elemental-Status dual mods (like Thermine Rounds)

Nikana was released with Saryn Prime so it won't be vaulted soon, when things are released in China it has nothing to do with us.

Some of the more generic "must have" mods:

Warframes:

Spoiler

Continuity (Primed)

Flow (Primed)

Intensify

Strech

Fleeting Expertise

Overextended

Blind Rage

Narrowminded

Streamline

Energy Siphon

Corrosive Projection

Constitution

///

Primary: (I'm going to be using rifle mods for this unless there's an exception but their equivalents more or less apply)

Spoiler

Serration

Split Chamber

Elemental Mods

Dual Stat mods

Heavy Caliber

Blaze (Shotgun)

Argon Scope (Rifle)

Point Strike

Vital Sense

Ammo Mutations

///

Secondary:

Spoiler

Barrel Diffusion

Lethal Torrent

Hornet Strike

Elementals

Dual Stats

Magnum Force

Ammo Mutations

Primed Heated Charge

Target Cracker (Primed)

Pistol Gambit

///

Melee:

Spoiler

Reach (Primed)

Fury (Primed)

Pressure Point (Primed)

Elementals

Dual Stats

Body Count

Blood Rush

Berserker

Organ Shatter

True Steel

///

These are obviously not all the mods you're going to need these are just the main mods I use based on my own builds and those of a few of my friends but hopefully it gives you a general idea of what you might want to try for if you don't have them already.

Edited by -Amaterasu-
Spoilers are wonderful

25 minutes ago, JohnCarraway said:

Also,does anyone knows when Nikana Prime is gonna get vaulted?

Not until next year sometime, it was the prime before our current so it'll be quite a while.  Many others to get to first.

5 minutes ago, -Amaterasu- said:

Nikana was released with Saryn Prime so it won't be vaulted soon, when things are released in China it has nothing to do with us.

Some of the more generic "must have" mods:

Warframes:

Reveal hidden contents

Continuity (Primed)

Flow (Primed)

Intensify

Strech

Fleeting Expertise

Overextended

Blind Rage

Narrowminded

Streamline

Energy Siphon

Corrosive Projection

Constitution

///

Primary: (I'm going to be using rifle mods for this unless there's an exception but their equivalents more or less apply)

Reveal hidden contents

Serration

Split Chamber

Elemental Mods

Dual Stat mods

Heavy Caliber

Blaze (Shotgun)

Argon Scope (Rifle)

Point Strike

Vital Sense

Ammo Mutations

///

Secondary:

Reveal hidden contents

Barrel Diffusion

Lethal Torrent

Hornet Strike

Elementals

Dual Stats

Magnum Force

Ammo Mutations

Primed Heated Charge

Target Cracker (Primed)

Pistol Gambit

///

Melee:

Reveal hidden contents

Reach (Primed)

Fury (Primed)

Pressure Point (Primed)

Elementals

Dual Stats

Body Count

Blood Rush

Berserker

Organ Shatter

True Steel

///

These are obviously not all the mods you're going to need these are just the main mods I use based on my own builds and those of a few of my friends but hopefully it gives you a general idea of what you might want to try for if you don't have them already.

Thanks for this answer,it will give me some ideas on what to look. The single problem is in that ,there are a few mods what aren't available for (let's say new players) like Argon Scope. 

And if to buy this mod,its to expensive for a new guy in game...

9 minutes ago, JohnCarraway said:

Thanks for this answer,it will give me some ideas on what to look. The single problem is in that ,there are a few mods what aren't available for (let's say new players) like Argon Scope. 

And if to buy this mod,its to expensive for a new guy in game...

Those are just some of the more popular mods, if nothing else set your goals for the other ones and save mods like Argon Scope for later since they're not exactly required for most builds it's more about min/maxing at that point.

There are plenty of effective ways to farm platinum in-game such as syndicate mods (~10p each), Prime Farming (If you can do it in the first week you can usually make at least 300+ off the new frame), Sorties (Weapons can sell upwards of 300p for the set (although you might want to keep those since you're newer), Nezha can be worth around 30 for the set maby), Kubrow/Kavat breeding (varies anywhere from 50 - a couple thousand depending on how rare the print is (I've seen one sell for 1500 before)), or you could try farming arcanes in raids (go for a couple hundred if you can complete a set of 10 to sell, this really depends on the arcane though since most are reletively worthless). Might help you out if you're looking to buy mods like those in the long run although there's always a chance they might return to the droptables some time in the future or the acolytes might make a return (They have already so it will probably happen again soon enough).

Edited by -Amaterasu-

I would highly recommend putting Rage on your list of must have warframe mods. If your frame has a "get out of the crap asap" ability then rage makes sure when the feces hit the fan, you have the energy to use it.

As a result most of my builds avoid redirection, and go for health with armor.

The way I look for builds is to simply put the name of the weapon into youtube and see what comes up. More often than not, there's at least 5 different videos, showing builds, overviews of the weapons themselves, and demostrating how the weapon behaves with those mods equipped. Then, after getting used to looking at these, you'll eventually just start knowing which ines to put on. As for the esential mods, those who have posted before me are giving much better answere than I ever could.

It depends on your Playstyle i'd say. For me, a must-have Melee Mod is Spoiled Strike, but i don't see many people mentioning it. +100% Damage is always nice, even though it slighty reduces Attackspeed, but with (Primed)Fury that's not really a problem anymore.