Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is infinite hysteria still a thing?

SepticSean

Question

Having Hysteria lets Valkyr punch a bit above her weight and rescue situations for the team where the S#&$ has hit the fan, but I think the days of perma-Hysteria are (rightly) over.  You can have a build with a fairly powerful, long-lasting Hysteria if you want it, but you can easily build her in other ways and still have a robust Hysteria when needed, that lasts long enough to do the job.

Personally, I love the fact that you have to keep an eye on your circumstances when Hysteria goes off, it makes it much more interesting and tactical to use.

17 hours ago, Omnimorph said:

Having Hysteria lets Valkyr punch a bit above her weight and rescue situations for the team where the S#&$ has hit the fan, but I think the days of perma-Hysteria are (rightly) over.  You can have a build with a fairly powerful, long-lasting Hysteria if you want it, but you can easily build her in other ways and still have a robust Hysteria when needed, that lasts long enough to do the job.

Personally, I love the fact that you have to keep an eye on your circumstances when Hysteria goes off, it makes it much more interesting and tactical to use.

Perma valkyr will not be over.............................................................. unless base energy per second goes up to about 10