Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What companion should I use now?

Flaming-EN-

Question

Ok well with the recent changes added with The Vacuum Within I'm wondering what companion should I use. Before update I was using a carrier prime with a nice build and a sweeper prime with a good build as well both with formas. I have an Adarza Kavat with 6 formas as well so I'm wondering what should I use? Should I use my kavat? Should I try and get a Smeeta Kavat instead? Should I keep using Carrier? Should I choose a different sentinel? Any answers would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Flaming

6 answers to this question

if you're using ammo-hungry weapons, use carrier still, it still helps and it can save you a mod slot for your ammo-hungry weapons by removing the ammo mutation mods 

but as for other sentinels, kavats are surely a nice option, smeeta is really good. try wyrm prime, helios, the new djinn skin looks amazing too 

Honestly, and this is coming from someone with every sentinel and companion except wyrm prime and carrier (I've got prime carrier)... I'm still using carrier prime, with the occasional mix of my smeeta kavat when I'm specifically farming for stuff.  The replacement ammo precept is still more useful than the other precepts imo. 

I suppose helios is an option if you need to fill up your codex. 

Edited by LSG501

Wyrm P will use crowd dispersion alot and  its got a decent range  i use it with sweper prime or volklok  my favorite sentinal

Driga's shocks are sub par in comparison but has the second best weapon

djinn will non agro 4-6 enemiea at a time a decnet option

Helios is a great option still great precepts

Dethcube is possible the worst.

Kubrows are tanks and strong but their AI is bad

Kavats have great precepts but AI is bad but to a lesser extent then kubrows