The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Ghost of the Void (OOC, Closed, 18+)

AdmiralStarNight

The Void is a strange place, where Physics is merely a small side note, bright swirls curve and mix among each other, where Orokin towers infested with corrupted enemies seem to lurk, and the very thing that causes the birth of the Tenno, the downfall of the Orokin... It all can be traced back to the Void. 

Most of it was accidents, tragic and horrifying, but soon were able to bend such accidents to the Orokin will, like the making of the Tenno. Oh it always come back to them doesn't it? The Tenno! The Tenno! You hear it everywhere, even echoing around the void. But I'm here to tell you that not everything sent into the void was an accident... Or turned out to be the Senitents. Or at least we think that.

there is an old Myth among the Tenno, of an Orokin ship that traveled to the void to never return. It's probably still there. Why do I say probably? No one who goes to find it ever returns. It is a tempting target. If Maroo could have a wet dream, it would be of this untouched Orokin ship, all gilded in gold and pristine in its colors, lockers untouched and data from sensors that researchers would kill to obtain. But when I say no one returns, no one returns. Not the Grineer, not the Corpus, no human, not even a Tenno has managed to come back after setting on the journey to find this elusive myth. 

If you boast you have found it and returned, you'll be laughed out of the room, by now, everyone has resigned to saying that it was a hopeless myth brought on by the Tennos creation.

But I think we all know its there.

The Ghost of the Void will be found, one way or the other.

welcome to my first Warframe RP! I have a little bit of RPing experience under my belt and thought this would be a good idea. This rp will contain massive spoilers for The Second Dream Quest, so if you haven't played through the quest yet, stay away. (I don't want to ruin it for you)

The only main characters I want in this RP are Tenno. NPCs and throwaway characters cn be anything else. 

I would prefer that everyone limit themselves to one warframe for the duration or the rp. (This is going to be like a mission, you can't swap warframes in the middle of a mission) but feel free to mention your other warframes and such in.

Rules:

1.Treat others like you want to be treated. 

2. No God-Modding (controlling other people's characters without their permission)

3. No meta-gaming (using important OOC knowledge thats not found out IC in unfair ways)

4. Some warframe builds are ridiculous, try to be a bit reasonable for sake of the plot with your frames.

5. Try to balance the warframes in the rp. If we have five rinos and a Mesa, thats not going to be as fun as a mixed team.

6. Use OOC to coordinate actions, ask questions, its what its here for.

7. While this RP is 18+, try not to go overboard. Blood, gore, swearing is all possible. (Anything else should be fade to black or taken elsewhere)

8. Have fun!

Energy Regen:

I am going to play on the assumption that the energy used for our warframe powers will act like stamina. It regens over time, if you use too much, too fast, you'll be out of energy and possibly screwed if you get jumped by an enemy after a big fight. You meter yourself carefully, you should have reserves if needed.

Posting Order:

Spoiler

Posting order is:

AdmiralStarNight

@Drakeardian

@Wolfheart297

@ArrexDrandko

@Teloch

@voltocitygel

Spoiler

Character sheet

Name: (your rp name, can be your username or different) 

ship: (Liset, Scimtar, etc)

Warframe: (can be regular or primed, describe or give a picture of colors) 

Weapons: (can be regular or primed)

Pets/Sentinel:

Do you understand this RP is 18+?:

Other:(history to declare, etc)

Accepted Characters:

Drakeardian

Wolfheart297

ArrexDrandko

AdmiralStarNight

Teloch

Voltocitygel

Edited by AdmiralStarNight
*Shoves all needed information into first post*

I have a question, will there be a reply order? Cuz I've been in RP's where people would just post constantly while others (that had jobs or school) would miss half the development and then be out of context from the RP, ultimately making them leave the RP altogether.

28 minutes ago, Wolfheart297 said:

I have a question, will there be a reply order? Cuz I've been in RP's where people would just post constantly while others (that had jobs or school) would miss half the development and then be out of context from the RP, ultimately making them leave the RP altogether.

I believe a post order for this type of rp would be best. Though if someone doesn't post for an unreasonable amount of time without reason, then they may be kicked. (Not being mean about that, wouldn't want the rp to die because someone didn't respond)

Name: Leonardo

Operator Name: Emily E8PmC1d.jpg?1

Ship:  Scimitar, 

Warframe: Excalibur, S4ByGr3.jpg?1

Weapons: Soma Prime, Lex Prime and Nikana Prime -As seen in Photo-

Do you understand this RP is 18+?: Yes

Other: Leonardo is one of the many Veteran Tenno of the System, A former Commanding Officer of a scout ship, he has since resigned himself as a wandering warrior but still loyal to the Lotus and his fellow Tenno.

He's also said to be the few Tenno who had multiple encounters with the Stalker and survived. 

Discovering Emily however has made him a tad more stubborn and a bit of a risk taker.

Edited by Drakeardian

5 minutes ago, Drakeardian said:

Name: Leonardo

Operator Name: Emily E8PmC1d.jpg?1

Ship:  Scimitar, 

Warframe: Excalibur, S4ByGr3.jpg?1

Weapons: Soma Prime, Lex Prime and Nikana Prime -As seen in Photo-

Do you understand this RP is 18+?: Yes

Other: Leonardo is one of the many Veteran Tenno of the System, A former Commanding Officer of a scout ship, he has since resigned himself as a wandering warrior but still loyal to the Lotus and his fellow Tenno.

He's also said to be the few Tenno who had multiple encounters with the Stalker and survived. 

Discovering Emily however has made him a tad more stubborn and a bit of a risk taker.

First character sheet. Very nice. Accepted.

Note: i did add a pet/sentinel catagory. So if you want to edit that in you can.

1 hour ago, Wolfheart297 said:

Basically hunt for the rogue. Except most people who left that rp left for different reasons

9 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Basically hunt for the rogue. Except most people who left that rp left for different reasons

Maybe its a bit similar. Not in its entirety. Anyways a new rp gives people a chance to start fresh, instead of having to edit themselves into a story. 

650+ pages *impressed whistle* 

Character sheet

Name: Katherine

ship: Xiphos

2h8b79d.jpg

Warframe: Valkyr

ms2gk8.jpg

Weapons: In picture above.

Pets/Sentinel: Toxic

egu0w5.jpg

Do you understand this RP is 18+?: Yup

Other: Kat suffered a lot during the Zanuka Project. She was one of the few that managed to survive it. When the other Tenno rescued her, the sweet yet serious girl was no more. Instead, a cold, short-tempered and enraged woman stood in her place. Kat then made her personal mission to find a way to restore her Warframe, as well as heal the wounds inflicted to her during the Project. Self-taught genius on Corpus cipher, she can hack through almost any Corpus proxy, system or operative system. Because of the Corpus Restrictions on her arms she's unable to remove her Frame, limited to only opening the helmet. Nicknamed the Renegade because of her habit of isolating herself inside Corpus vessels for weeks before actualy engaging an attack. When her Hysteria screams echo through the halls of those ships, the Crewmen know that their only way to survive is if they reach the escape pods before she finds them.

(if necessary, i can put a pic of her as Operator, if we're following the (stupid bs, no offense DE) canon, instead of the previous general idea of the Tenno actualy wearing their Frames)

6 minutes ago, Wolfheart297 said:

Character sheet

Name: Katherine

ship: Xiphos

2h8b79d.jpg

Warframe: Valkyr

ms2gk8.jpg

Weapons: In picture above.

Pets/Sentinel: Toxic

egu0w5.jpg

Do you understand this RP is 18+?: Yup

Other: Kat suffered a lot during the Zanuka Project. She was one of the few that managed to survive it. When the other Tenno rescued her, the sweet yet serious girl was no more. Instead, a cold, short-tempered and enraged woman stood in her place. Kat then made her personal mission to find a way to restore her Warframe, as well as heal the wounds inflicted to her during the Project. Self-taught genius on Corpus cipher, she can hack through almost any Corpus proxy, system or operative system. Because of the Corpus Restrictions on her arms she's unable to remove her Frame, limited to only opening the helmet. Nicknamed the Renegade because of her habit of isolating herself inside Corpus vessels for weeks before actualy engaging an attack. When her Hysteria screams echo through the halls of those ships, the Crewmen know that their only way to survive is if they reach the escape pods before she finds them.

(if necessary, i can put a pic of her as Operator, if we're following the (stupid bs, no offense DE) canon, instead of the previous general idea of the Tenno actualy wearing their Frames)

No need for operator picture, long as you don't mind the fact that others(at least I and it seems  Drakeardian are acknowledging that we have operators)

1 minute ago, AdmiralStarNight said:

No need for operator picture, long as you don't mind the fact that others(at least I and it seems  Drakeardian are acknowledging that we have operators)

I just wanted to do something completely different...

Like Monty Python's a man with three noses.

10 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Hmm... Not sure.

Seems promising so far, but I'm participating in too many threads atm

This is where I'm supposed to say 'there is no such thing as too many threads'. 

But having suffered from rp burnout, please join if you if you feel like it. :) we'll be happyto have you.

1 hour ago, Drakeardian said:

Just to pass the time.

A girl once slapped me and her hand was stuck to my face, Turns out she was practising Slapstick.

I feel the need to boo the joke, but I'm too amused. 

Once we get four people involved (one more application i accept other than mine ) we'll start the rp

Aw man... I should probably set up a Tenno for this sort of story idea.  I have a character that isn't a Tenno that could potentially be a part of this but... I suspect she'd have some difficulty in the Void (despite previous exposure).

Well seems like a cool idea regardless.  Maybe next time I'll find a means to join.  I hope it goes well for you :3