The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Ghost of the Void (OOC, Closed, 18+)

AdmiralStarNight

Just now, Drakeardian said:

On the subject I shall say this!

Leo's got an Australian Accent.

See now I can't imagine my characters with cool accents. I can let other characters have them, but if you need the boring qualification, my accents are more North-eastern American, (which practically means no accent at all).

Also when I get around to it, you all are going to be my friends in Warframe. Already sent Teloch one, will get around to everyone else later.

3 minutes ago, voltocitygel said:

I'd love to join in, but I'm between classes ATM. I'm sure I can take some screenshots and post them later tonight, once I'm done for the day. c:

Oh our last slot to be filled! You don't need the screenshots if you can describe the frame, colors, etc. (The screenshots can be tacted on later). You'll be slotted in last in the posting order, after Teloch, once you get you character sheet approved.

13 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Gonna give your OCs a chance to actually "do the math" and identify his clan allegiance, if they are politically savvy, of course.

Also, I'm going to curse you for posting right as I'm off to work. 

if i was bribing people I'd use plat! Let the group dynamics begin to settle into place. I haven't had a cast of characters this eccentric since I wrote a story for an alliance on CyberNations.

On 10/10/2016 at 10:05 AM, AdmiralStarNight said:

Oh our last slot to be filled! You don't need the screenshots if you can describe the frame, colors, etc. (The screenshots can be tacted on later). You'll be slotted in last in the posting order, after Teloch, once you get you character sheet approved.

Awesome, thanks. I'll see if I can't edit in screenshots later though.

Name: username, I go by Volt or GEL for short. 

Ship: scimitar. I use the skin that comes with the Loki deluxe bundle, I think it's called the magus. Mostly black, pattern's lines in white, along with turquoise engines, and a purple underside with blue highlights. (Fun fact, my girlfriend and I use identical ships and skins with reversed color schemes. Reverse the black and white, the blue and purple, change the energy color, and wela.) Scimitar landing craft

Warframe: Volt Prime. I use the arcane storm helmet, and the immortal skin. Izvarti syndana (I think that's what it's called), prisma dadelus right shoulder plate, porta left shoulder, edo prime chest,  and pakal and hula leg guards. Primary color is white, with black backdrop. Dark blue highlights, metallic colors are purple. Turquoise energy. (Screenshots pending) (stats- 155 str, 155 dur, 130 eff, 100 range. 1110 shields, 210 armor, 300 health. 850 energy, quick thinking, capacitance, energy siphon.) Volt prime front viewVolt Prime side viewVolt Prime back viewVolt Prime other side view

Weapons: Unique now modeled after (and similar stats to) Dread, Akstilleto Prime, Nikana Prime. Bow. Just pretend I'm using the bow's regular model (shown) with oberon's deluxe skin arrows (because they're awesome).Akstiletto PrimeNikana Prime

Companion: Howl, an adarza Kavat.

Other info: MR 22 Tenno Veteran, been through and survived much. (I've been playing since open beta weekend). Madurai focus school. Leader of his clan, "Ninjas of the Tempest", which heads its alliance, "The Lunar Pact". Has had a standoff with the stalker (pre-2nd dream) where he disarmed him and claimed his bow for his own. Narrowly escaped after being captured by the Zanuka hunter. Some call him reckless, others brave. He'll throw himself into near impossible situations just to help / save his companions. Deadly, accurate, and efficient in combat, and a team player. He often roams the system alone, when none of his clan mates are available. Shy, but sociable when drawn out or presented the opportunity. 

I think I have most of the character sheet covered, let me know if I should add anything. I'll add screenshots later, so be sure to check back! 

Edited by voltocitygel
links to screenshots!

1 minute ago, voltocitygel said:

Awesome, thanks. I'll see if I can't edit in screenshots later though.

Name: username, I go by Volt or GEL for short. 

Ship: scimitar. I use the skin that comes with the Loki deluxe bundle, I think it's called the magus. Mostly black, pattern's lines in white, along with turquoise engines, and a purple underside with blue highlights. (Fun fact, my girlfriend and I use identical ships and skins with reversed color schemes. Reverse the black and white, the blue and purple, change the energy color, and wela.) (screenshot of my ship pending)

Warframe: Volt Prime. I use the arcane storm helmet, and the immortal skin. Izvarti syndana (I think that's what it's called), prisma dadelus right shoulder plate, porta left shoulder, edo prime chest,  and pakal and hula leg guards. Primary color is white, with black backdrop. Dark blue highlights, metallic colors are purple. Turquoise energy. (Screenshots pending) (stats- 155 str, 155 dur, 130 eff, 100 range. 1110 shields, 210 armor, 300 health. 850 energy, quick thinking, capacitance, energy siphon.)

Weapons: Dread, Akstilleto Prime, Nikana Prime. (Colors and screenshots coming, will include builds with them.)

Companion: Howl, an adarza kavat. (Screenshot and build pending)

Other info: MR 22 Tenno Veteran, been through and survived much. (I've been playing since open beta weekend). Madurai focus school. Leader of his clan, "Ninjas of the Tempest", which heads its alliance, "The Lunar Pact". Has had a standoff with the stalker (pre-2nd dream) where he disarmed him and claimed his bow for his own. Narrowly escaped after being captured by the Zanuka hunter. Some call him reckless, others brave. He'll throw himself into near impossible situations just to help / save his companions. Deadly, accurate, and efficient in combat, and a team player. He often roams the system alone, when none of his clan mates are available. Shy, but sociable when drawn out or presented the opportunity. 

I think I have most of the character sheet covered, let me know if I should add anything. I'll add screenshots later, so be sure to check back! 

One question, is this a pre or post U18 character?

6 minutes ago, AdmiralStarNight said:

One question, is this a pre or post U18 character?

Post. Though unlike most here, I see it as the operator transferring their consiousnsss into the warframe, a proxy body melded with a frame, so to speak. (Rather than them being two different charachters.)

5 minutes ago, voltocitygel said:

Post. Though unlike most here, I see it as the operator transferring their consiousnsss into the warframe, a proxy body melded with a frame, so to speak. (Rather than them being two different charachters.)

Man we got all types of Tenno here. 

You're accepted. Feel free to post in the IC thread. Remember your posts will always come after Teloch.

Well, it is poorly fitted via lore standpoint. Stalker's garb is something exclusive after all. It would be fine if swapped for any other bow. 

Can't say that I'm very content of siding with rather op character (MR22? Veteran? Does the guild leader has nothing better to do than to hop into random advertisements? Like... you know... RESPONSIBILITIES), but that's not something I can't handle via roleplaying methods. 

Edited by Teloch

7 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Well, it is poorly fitted via lore standpoint. Stalker's garb is something exclusive after all. It would be fine if swapped for any other bow. 

Can't say that I'm very content of siding with rather op character (MR22? Veteran? Does the guild leader has nothing better to do than to hop into random advertisements?), but that's not something I can't handle via roleplaying methods. 

Okay i get where you're coming from. I accepted the dread because i sort of consider it like 'i have one, I'm just not using it'. 

@voltocitygel can you use a different bow? Or at the very least say 'you fashioned the bow after stalkers weapon', rather then claiming it?  Remember this rp is going to run on the fact that we're purposefully holding back on our frame's power. I can, with full energy, run through entire levels with my World on Fire on and never suffer anything worse then losing my sheilds. That not fun to rp if you get what i mean 

Edited by AdmiralStarNight