The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Ghost of the Void (OOC, Closed, 18+)

AdmiralStarNight

You quiz-hungry piranas :3 At this rate, we won't need the IC thread to flesh our OCs XD. Anyway,

Q: Preferred music and art genres of your OCs

I told about my b@stards preferences: down-to-earth, almost "plebish" genres such as cabaret jazz, folk, country. String instrumentals are probably the most refined thing he likes to listen, but hey, what pervert doesn't like a nice violin or harp play?

Edited by Teloch

5 hours ago, Teloch said:

You quiz-hungry piranas :3 At this rate, we won't need the IC thread to flesh our OCs XD. Anyway,

I told about my b@stards preferences: down-to-earth, almost "plebish" genres such as cabaret jazz, folk, country. String instrumentals are probably the most refined thing he likes to listen, but hey, what pervert doesn't like a nice violin or harp play?

We won't NEED it, but that's the main reason we're here, so we'll do it anyway! For the story and for the character interactions. Because fun. This just lets us have even more fun.

music: volt likes lots of stuff. Mostly instrumental, but he can appreciate good vocals too. He doesn't exactly consider rap or country "vocals", though. He loves symphonic rock, and electronic genres, specifically glitch and dubstep. (He likes it when one of his clannies uses his banshee for 2 reasons- wubs, as all banshee players call it, and even more lethally precise attacks he can launch.) He likes it if it has momentum, excitement, or evokes emotion. Typically focus, bravery, joy, and tragedy are the emotions most prevalent in his tastes.

9 hours ago, Teloch said:

Mkay. Seems like everyone have answered XD

Q: If your OC could settle down (or just buy a summer house) somewhere on modern Earth, where would it be?

My b@stard would probably like a homestead with a plot of land somewhere in Normandy, France. Or a personal beacon somewhere along the New England coast.

Kat would probably buy an isolated cottage in the middle of a snowy mountain. She values her solitude, and she'd have plenty of space to hunt, wander, practice, and if someday the need would arise, she would have plenty of space to have a family.

Kat would probably preffer heavy metal, rock and punk, but also a bit of relaxing jazz somewhere in the middle.

Classic and Metal rock.

Mainly Queen, Breaking Benjamin and Three Day's gace's old songs.

Question: What's your character's reaction to seeing the Sentinels return?

Leo would be in the "Gods help us all." kind of scenario.

10 minutes ago, Drakeardian said:

Classic and Metal rock.

"...HOW ARE THESE F***ERS STILL ALIVE?!?!"

Kat's reaction in a nutshell xD

54 minutes ago, Drakeardian said:

Classic and Metal rock.

"Well, here comes the fun part. We all ready? Good, let's do this." *insert wicked determination and recklessly brave confidence here*

7 hours ago, Drakeardian said:

*head tune intensifies*

And come tell me Sean O'Farrell, tell me why you hurry so
Hush a
bhuachaill, hush and listen and his cheeks were all aglow
I bear orders from the captain, get you ready quick and soon
For the pikes must be together at the rising of the moon

Q: Does your OC have any guilty pleasures?

I already gave you enough insights on how sinful my b@stard is XD

Edited by Teloch

8 hours ago, Drakeardian said:

A: Pretty much the same reaction, though maybe a bit more scared because Ember hates the Battlysts/Conculysts.

12 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Q: Does your OC have any guilty pleasures?

I already gave you enough insights on how sinful my b@stard is XD

Peanut butter, especially honey peanut butter. Easy way to bribe Ember and Operator.

Q: What's your OCs favorite color?

(Red is obvious for mine, though blue is a close second)

Edited by AdmiralStarNight

3 hours ago, Teloch said:

forest green, navy blue, sunset orange. In this particular order

Seems like my turn to post

I am torn. On one hand I take your character very seriously and the other can't help laugh a little at the way he talks.

In all the time I've rped, I've never encountered anyone who manages to give their characters speech such a specific dialect. Which is cool btw, not hating on him.

23 minutes ago, AdmiralStarNight said:

I am torn. On one hand I take your character very seriously and the other can't help laugh a little at the way he talks.

In all the time I've rped, I've never encountered anyone who manages to give their characters speech such a specific dialect. Which is cool btw, not hating on him.

Slightly fixed the post. There are things even he wouldn't say >_>

46 minutes ago, AdmiralStarNight said:

On one hand I take your character very seriously and the other can't help laugh a little at the way he talks

And, just in terms of a little spoiler, he's quite tragic despite all the jokes and flippery. So that's how it is intended

Edited by Teloch

Teloch, he's fantastic. Love the charachter. 

Volt's guilty pleasure? Hmm. Only thing I'd say he'd ever feel guilty about are things he doesn't enjoy. He'll get embarrassed about some things, but not quite "guilty". 

In any case, my turn to post, I'll get to it shortly.