The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Ghost of the Void (OOC, Closed, 18+)

AdmiralStarNight

12 hours ago, Teloch said:

*pokes with a nose, just like a huge n' fuzzy St. Bernard's hound who's trying to define either the patient is alive*

Yes I am. I needed yesterday to recover from the gamejam, and now I have 'just' to lectures left to work for and 1 assignment due next week monday. I'll post as soon as I can find a moment with a clean mind. 

Sorry to make you wait, but I can't help it.

4 hours ago, ArrexDrandko said:

Yes I am. I needed yesterday to recover from the gamejam, and now I have 'just' to lectures left to work for and 1 assignment due next week monday. I'll post as soon as I can find a moment with a clean mind. 

Sorry to make you wait, but I can't help it.

It's fine! ^_^ happens~ hope everything went well. c:

Gamejam was ok, learnt a lot, failed a lot.
Assignments... well, still running, eh? 

When you mentioned the Rhino-Valkyr chain, first thing that came to my mind: Valkyr Ripline -> Rhino, Rhino Charge, Flight of the Valkyrie! :D

Edited by ArrexDrandko

XD yas! Lots of fun tactics when you use teamwork. My girlfriend likes to play valkyr, so we'll stack warcry and speed in me lee only sortie missions for maximum devastation. She cuts through them like butter, I follow through as clean up. 

Or our clan trinity and I stack crazy amounts of overshields on the squad. 

A thought just occurred to me- what if mesas 2nd stacked? Like, you have yours active, and a squad mates is active on you at the same time. 

Anyway, I'll get to my post asap. ^^; need to charge my phone first so it doesn't die while I type. 

On 01.11.2016 at 7:30 PM, Teloch said:

Q: Your OC has come across a man lying on the ground face down. The man looks like a hobo, smells horribly, and doesn't move at all. Your OC's actions?

Stop by and poke the drunkard with feet to see if the man can still react or not. In the first case, would leave him be, in the second - would call for coroners med personnel.

Q: Somehow your OC got depressed, how would he/she counter the overwhelming melancholia?

Edited by Teloch

5 hours ago, Teloch said:

Q: Somehow your OC got depressed, how would he/she counter the overwhelming melancholia?

Uhm.... what? Depressesd Maina? There's not really such a thing.The world is wondrous and beautiful enough to not be depressed.