The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Ghost of the Void (OOC, Closed, 18+)

AdmiralStarNight

So now we're doing the dm-assigned 'showcases' 0_o Now, you'd have to generate such for everyone

Flashy, but somewhat embarrassing strange to have a group of onlookers passively watching a valk going wild at a proxy

Edited by Teloch
LoL #404 reply in the thread

Actually, I don't think so. If one Tenno can handle the situation, why have more meddle into it? They probably didn't just idly watched, though, but kept guard for more, scanned the room and the ceiling for the void-typical traps, etc. There's much to do besides fighting.

Maina's favourite thought.... that's hard. She has many, but most boil down to either imagining a world without war, or being united with Mother. The first is what she works towards constantly, the second one is, ironically, her vision of death: Her goddess taking the souls of the just under her care, to weave from them the fate that, some day, will make the world a peaceful place.

On 15.11.2016 at 0:50 AM, voltocitygel said:

okay then~ What does your OC's favorite memory / dream / thought?

Memories of the times when he was just a jolly and little bit careless civilian bloke who loved life (perhaps a bit too much) and could earn a coin from working on shipyards, unlike his nowadays career that involves blowing and killing things.

1 hour ago, Teloch said:

I don't mind

PS: That's what I told about the issues surrounding posting sequence

Exactly. A posting order prevents people from being left out, and slows things down a little, but it means that if you read the posts chronologically in the order posted, it typically won't line up. (For example, the beginnings of everyone's posts tend to line up, and the ends could be in different places. Like I could respond to something someone posted before me, then respond to someone who posted after them, or things like that.)