The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Ghost of the Void (OOC, Closed, 18+)

AdmiralStarNight

3 minutes ago, ArrexDrandko said:

You're EST, right? So that's 17/18 GMT/UTC... not a bad time, I guess? 

Both Volt and I are EST. I just didn't want to get too late. Some people like eating late and have stuff to do :p I could manage that time. Hopefully Volto isn't too sick and can join us.

Does everyone have TS? I'd be up for talking if everyone is comfortable and has a mic.

1 minute ago, ArrexDrandko said:

Founders list?

Those platforms at the top of the relays have a scrolling list of people who funded the game when it came out. You'll see it when you get up there

While we're waiting for others to respond, why don't we entertain ourselves via simple forum game that was practiced in another (now dead) OOC thread. Someone asks a question about the featured characters, the other participant answers it and asks his or hers question. Whaddaya think?

Q: What would be your character's favorite dish?

That works for me. Tomorrow at noonish, right? Should be fine, only thing I do on weekends is hang out with the girlfriend. (And play games)

Thanks for your concern, but I'm doing much better. As long as I don't talk too much, my throat feels okay, and I don't create a mound of tissues wherever I go. 

i don't have teamspeak. Sorry ^^; no idea what that even is, honestly. 

As for the question, I have no idea. I tend to base most of my OC's loosely off of either certain characteristics of myself or of other OC's I've made though... so probably miso soup. (That stuff is delish. Sushi is my personal favorite food.)

2 hours ago, Teloch said:

While we're waiting for others to respond, why don't we entertain ourselves via simple forum game that was practiced in another (now dead) OOC thread. Someone asks a question about the featured characters, the other participant answers it and asks his or hers question. Whaddaya think?

Q: What would be your character's favorite dish?

Leo's favourite Dish? Hm....

Well he doesn't put on much weight -due to his body probably burning a lot of calories- but he does enjoy the following.

Halloumi Burgers.

Mozarella Stuffed crust pizza with BBQ Sauce, Olives, pinapples and mushrooms

Pasta Salad with Salmon 

And Finally, Vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce.

But other than that, he's not too picky on what he eats.

Emily prefers to eat fruity things such as strawberries, pineapples, pears, apples but her favourite is Mangos.

Q: Which of the Factions does your character hate the most? Leonardo and Emily hate the Grineer above all.

Edited by Drakeardian

3 minutes ago, Drakeardian said:

Leo's favourite Dish? Hm....

Well he doesn't put on much weight -due to his body probably burning a lot of calories- but he does enjoy the following.

Halloumi Burgers.

Mozarella Stuffed crust pizza with BBQ Sauce, Olives, pinapples and mushrooms

Pasta Salad with Salmon 

And Finally, Vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce.

But other than that, he's not too picky on what he eats.

2 hours ago, Teloch said:

and asks his or hers question

Edited by Teloch

2 hours ago, Drakeardian said:

Q: Which of the Factions does your character hate the most? Leonardo and Emily hate the Grineer above all.

StarNIght as a collective (both Ember and Operator) Absolutely detest The Infested.  (The long dead Orokin are a far second for being the bastards who started this whole mess)

Q: Does your character have any hobbies beyond killing (insert faction here)?

Yay, I'm awake again!

So, yeah, we will need to not only make out a time, but also which instance of the relay we're gonna use... I don't have TS properly set up currently, but I'll be around the game at the time. 

Also, character questions!
Maina's favourite dish... huh. Hard one to start with. She likes salads, eats rather healthy... She loves light fish, I guess. 

Faction Maina hates most: Well, the concept of 'Maina hating someone' somehow hurts my head, but I guess it's the infested, for the simple reason they can't be reasoned with.

Hobbies besides killing: 1. Killing is no hobby for Maina. ^^ 2. Gardening, Dance & Song, helping out refugees/homeless people, small craftyworks. There are other things that she _would_ do as a hobby but since she's being paid for it, it's not a hobby anymore. 

Edited by ArrexDrandko

10 hours ago, AdmiralStarNight said:

Q: Does your character have any hobbies beyond killing (insert faction here)?

Crafting things with his hands, studying of how various mechanical stuff is composed, placing bets on archwing racers, trying to learn to sketch, throwing dosh in the furnace of hedonistic pleasures when big on cash and afterwards falling into the melancholic state of existential frustration that usually leads to: a) periods of emotional isolation and passiveness b) desperate and sudden internal nudges for adventures and activity c) alcoholic haze that grants sweet yet temporary obliviousness

Q: Let's suppose that your OC won a getaway day on our planet in the present conditions, where and how would they like to spend this sole day?

Edited by Teloch

4 hours ago, Teloch said:

Q: Let's suppose that your OC won a getaway day on our planet in the present conditions, where and how would they like to spend this sole day?

Most of the time, Maina would be absolutely starstuck by our still relatively healthy nature. And she would be super-sad she couldn't see all of them in one day. I can also imagine her be totally adorable with lots of then-extinct animals in a pet shop, and losing a moderate amount of money in an arcade. 

Q: What is your character's favourite fantasy / fairy tale?