The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within, What if...it was all archwing?

LuckyCharm

17 hours ago, LuckyCharm said:

Okay, so we know there's going to be a new tileset, and it's going to be ground based from what we've seen. But with all the recent archwing work.. and given it was supposed to be part of TWW originally... Its a scary thought but what if you needed to do archwing missions...?!

I know i'd be ready since amesha is OP, but I haven't seen anything saying there won't be archwing based.... And they have a whoooole extra month now to prepare all these shiny new archwing enemies. The grineer queens could even be a boss battle archwing style. 

Or worse...

With all the work being put into it... Lunaro matches against the queens for a boss battle. 

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!

On 10/6/2016 at 9:16 AM, LuckyCharm said:

Okay, so we know there's going to be a new tileset, and it's going to be ground based from what we've seen. But with all the recent archwing work.. and given it was supposed to be part of TWW originally... Its a scary thought but what if you needed to do archwing missions...?!

I know i'd be ready since amesha is OP, but I haven't seen anything saying there won't be archwing based.... And they have a whoooole extra month now to prepare all these shiny new archwing enemies. The grineer queens could even be a boss battle archwing style. 

Or worse...

With all the work being put into it... Lunaro matches against the queens for a boss battle. 

i wouldn't mind some arch bits if they fixed arch along with it.  Maybe TWW is gonna drop with drift reduction and roll keys.

And I'd play space-lacross with the Queens.