Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do I get new decorations?

Ibro156

Question

7 answers to this question

wich one ?

The ressource and noggle from the market usualy. Except for baro noggle from baro and syndicate one from syndicate ^.^ 

For the ayatans sculpture you can fin them in maps they spawn rarely but you can get a quest once a week in maroo bazar to get a sculpture easely 

hope this helped :)

happy to see you again Lbro ^.^ 

Edited by trunks013

12 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

wich one ?

The ressource and noggle from the market usualy. Except for baro noggle from baro and syndicate one from syndicate ^.^ 

For the ayatans sculpture you can fin them in maps they spawn rarely but you can get a quest once a week in maroo bazar to get a sculpture easely 

hope this helped :)

happy to see you again Lbro ^.^ 

Nice to see you, Trunks.

These decorations I saw on reddit:

https://i.imgur.com/aDxSZ29.gifv

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/566spq/oh_god_its_getting_worse/

Decorations for your landing craft can range from 35plat to 5plat, you can get them from the store under equipment-landingcraft. There are also decorations avaliable from syndicates for 50k standing but you have to be a high rank to get them....then baroki'teer brings baro ki'teer noggles every once in a while. Ayatan sculptures can be placed as decor as well. I hope this helps (plz excuse my spelling mistakes)

3 minutes ago, TheElementalX said:

Decorations for your landing craft can range from 35plat to 5plat, you can get them from the store under equipment-landingcraft. There are also decorations avaliable from syndicates for 50k standing but you have to be a high rank to get them....then baroki'teer brings baro ki'teer noggles every once in a while. Ayatan sculptures can be placed as decor as well. I hope this helps (plz excuse my spelling mistakes)

thanks! This was great