Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitching in Warframe - Maroo's Bazaar, Solar Chart.

MillbrookWest

The new Solar Charts performance was a thing of concern when it launched. It's gotten better, but it still has a nagging stutter/hitch as you are navigating around which makes using it a little bit annoying. I have preserved a fresh EE.log that follows in line with the first video below (with the words in chat to signify its location in the log) - Though, looking at it myself, there is merely a single "NAT bound" entry in-between both instances of me typing in the word "Hitch". If need be, i can submit this log.

Additionally, since we are heading to Maroo's Bazaar on a regular basis now, there is an annoying hitch when entering the main foyer area; This is repeatable, and happens every time your walk through the bazaar.

I have also preserved a fresh EE.log of a run through the Bazaar. However, this one does not go in line with the video above. The video above is merely to show the severity.

Thank you for all of this detailed information, MillbrookWest. If you have not already done so, could you please submit a support ticket with the EE.logs that you've set aside?

You might also want to verify / optimize your download cache via. the Warframe launcher while we look over your files.

Edited by [DE]Dmitri

17 hours ago, [DE]Dmitri said:

Thank you for all of this detailed information, MillbrookWest. If you have not already done so, could you please submit a support ticket with the EE.logs that you've set aside?

You might also want to verify / optimize your download cache via. the Warframe launcher while we look over your files.

Submitted logs, id #671901.

Will verify game files in the meantime.

actually the navigation is not that bad but sometimes noticeable, relays just use a lot of ram in one instance and also Disk because they load in a crap-ton of assets.

I think that is normal with the relays. Navigation is just a tad annoying.

Chao, The Roaring Lion