Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Second account

Furia-Buia

Question

Hi all , i want to know if i can create a second account with another email addres for redo all quests.

I want transfer from my primary account my saryn prime + weapons(prime) for my new account. 

I can do it without problems or i risk a permanent ban?

I care a lot to redo the whole story with my favorite warframe/weapons.

8 answers to this question

DE expressed that it is fine to have alt accounts as long as they don't interact with each other or you use them to farm platinum discounts or extra event items to sell.

There is no way to "transfer" your saryn prime + prime weapons between accounts, unless you mean trade parts to it? Which would likely be skirting the line of what DE would consider acceptable.

As already stated, this would probably get you banned. DE have already said they plan to make quests replayable, just wait for that. Or make an alt, and don't trade anything.

To clarify: While you're not really supposed to make an alt, DE is hardly going to go on a witch-hunt for anything that isn't abusive. If you're just playing the game again I doubt they'd care all that much.

Edited by DiabolusUrsus

15 minutes ago, AurumandArgentum said:

Nope. Your not even supposed to have an alt anyways, and secondly your alt if you do make one cannot interact with your other account.

9 minutes ago, DiabolusUrsus said:

.To clarify: While you're not really supposed to make an alt, DE is hardly going to go on a witch-hunt for anything that isn't abusive. If you're just playing the game again I doubt they'd care all that much.

DE has said it is perfectly fine to have alt accounts. The devs themselves use alt accounts. The only thing you have to do is not let the account interact with each other at all, even with a middleman. Items from one account cant make their way to the other account. Im also pretty sure trying to play both accounts at the same time (same mission, etc) is also against TOS.

As for quests, DE is making them replayable in the future. They just need to figure out what to do with the rewards for the quests to avoid issues, among other things.

13 minutes ago, NeithanDiniem said:

DE has said it is perfectly fine to have alt accounts. The devs themselves use alt accounts. The only thing you have to do is not let the account interact with each other at all, even with a middleman. Items from one account cant make their way to the other account. Im also pretty sure trying to play both accounts at the same time (same mission, etc) is also against TOS.

As for quests, DE is making them replayable in the future. They just need to figure out what to do with the rewards for the quests to avoid issues, among other things.

Yep, just learned that. Last I had heard you weren't really supposed to, it was just something that was tolerated in non-exploitative circumstances because it'd waste too much time to try to hunt down.

As for replayable quests... bleh. Should be simple. Warframes are awarded by playing the quest again (so that you can get additional copies of Mirage, et. al) Otherwise replaying quests should be left to people who want to. No need for additional rewards.