Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MAKE MONEY MONEY MONEY (i need help)

Cowslayer14

Question

So i have  a pretty good set up, recently got to rank 5, broke the game into letting me to saturn before europa, BUT it wasnt my fault, after the game got that overhaul not to long ago, i still had some missions unlocked even though they where sopposed to be "locked" 

anywho, i have up to Neptune unlocked now and i need some money and a fast way to get it.

i dont want poor Garfield (my Kubrow) to die of DNA splosions n such. so i need to buy DNA stabilizers n the like. plus i need it to fund my Dojo yada yada yada.

where can i get money fast, only levels before neptune though, because i only did one level on neptune so far, and im not gonna go do them all right now.

please and thank you.

7 answers to this question

The Dark sector missions would be my best suggestions, do one objective and leave in the earliest extraction is ready moment. They usually gives more credits from finishing the mission than other nodes in the planet..

They are spread all over the planets (2 Dark sector mission each planet), like try the dark sectors at uranus (Assur - Survival, Ur - Defense) if u havent explore much around neptune.

Any Dark Sector missions are good for credits usually, particularly excavations.  If you want a specific place, then maybe try Tikal on Earth.  It's a Dark Sector excavation, you only have to do one of the excavators and then you can leave, so it's pretty quick.  It gives about 12k credits for completion, plus however much you collect.  It's a good low level farm until you unlock Hieracon and such.

Hope this helps!