Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Equilibrium doesn't heal sentinels? Maybe health exchange mechanics should be a thing?

dadaddadada

"mmh, how many ways are there to heal a sentinel semi-reliably? I guess Rejuvenation... and health pads"

I feel this is an arbitrary limitation, that Equilibrium doesn't heal sentinels if you pick up an energy orb at full health.

If you think about it, Guardian, Medi-Ray and Pack Leader are different facets of the same, not properly explored mechanic: mutual health/shield exchange between warframe and companion.

Ignoring kubrows/kavats, sentinels are very good at restoring your health and shields, but the other way around is lackluster.

An easy gapfiller would be, for example, to allow Equilibrium to upload health to sentinels.

Or by going all the way, get rid entirely of the trio Guardian, Medi-Ray and Regen to replace them with some sort of "EHP balancing" sentinel mod.

For example, if you have 70% health on warframe and 50% health on sentinel (or the other way around), it would slowly drain warframe health and put it in sentinel to reach 60%-60%. Can be Medi-Ray level of slow. In this case. Equilibrium would stay untouched and 3 close-to-mandatory sentinel mods would be reduced to one.

we really should have a way to heal sentinels, cause unlike cats/brows, we cant really help them when they go down, only help they really have now is with regen, and if you're using a trinity, but i dont want to be stuck in a frame just to heal my sentinel

i wouldn't really go for health orbs though, they're not really a reliable drop, unless you're using a nekros or an oberon, but that just bring again the problem of being stuck using a frame just for heals, so maybe a pack leader type mod for sentinels would be nice