The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ayatan sculpture problem

--Chubbs--

So I just completed my mission from maroo and obtained the vaya ayatan sculpture, but when i got back to my ship it was no where to be found, and i couldn't re-do the mission. note: I already have a max vaya sculpture

So what I want to know is if this is a glitch where you cannot have multiples of the same sculpture. or if this is an actual mechanic.

Have you tried to place it using the decorating path in the "Landing Craft" option?  I've got multiple Piv, Sah and Ayr sculptures and they show up when I go to the mod segment and go to equip more stars on them.  I don't see them when I first complete a mission, but they're added to my inventory.

2 minutes ago, Btabc said:

Have you tried to place it using the decorating path in the "Landing Craft" option?  I've got multiple Piv, Sah and Ayr sculptures and they show up when I go to the mod segment and go to equip more stars on them.  I don't see them when I first complete a mission, but they're added to my inventory.

idk I checked my inventory, nothin.

3 minutes ago, chubbychu said:

idk I checked my inventory, nothin.

ok what I would suggest is to go into your decorator mode in your liset and see if your more recent sculpture is there or you can go to your mod segment machine and check the "Ayatan Sculpture" tab there to see if you can place any stars on them.  If it's in both of those places I would say it's probably a visual bug, if not I would submit a ticket for it.

It's really a quest bug that allows you to take the mission when you aren't supposed too. You can reproduce it by asking Maroo for a mission until she says yes. And yeah, you won't get anything from it eventually.