The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Danag, Blood Warframe

The_B00b3n

Zombo_Meme11122016014538_11122016014538.

All enemies tremble at the passage of Danag, he lives draining blood from his victims. There is no escape from his bloodlust.

Name: Danag

Health: 175

Shield: 80

Armor: 150

Energy: 150

Passive AbilityBloodlust:

Nearby enemies that are affected by slash damage and bleed, increase Danag's movement speed.

1st Ability: Drain:

Danag drains blood from an enemy healing him and damaging the enemy over time. The enemy and Danag can still move while Drain is active. Drain is deactivated when the enemy affected by it goes too far away or exits from Danag's field of view

2nd AbilityBlood Spear:

Danag launches a spear of blood damaging the enemy and impaling him to the wall if killed by it. If the spear doesn't kill the enemy it will explode dealing AoE damage after 2 seconds. 

3rd AbilityBleed:

Danag starts to bleed consuming 5 health per second increasing damage. Adding power efficency does not change the health cost but changes only energy cost.

4th AbilityBlood Surge:

A ring of blood starts to turn around Danag. Enemies who enter in contact with the ring starts to bleed, healing Danag over time. Blood Surge can be casted when Danag's maximum health is half or below. Regeneration speed changes in proportion of the enemies that are in contact with the ring.

Update 1.0

Name changed from Alucard to Danag.

Edited by victor9819

Well, while I personally feel that Inaros has the Life-steal role filled, Valkyr has the Berzerker role filled, and that the proposed abilities overlap existing ones a bit much...

This idea is fairly coherent. Alucard's role is rather firmly solid as a get-in-there lifesteal berserker, with each of his abilities working together to keep him alive and keep his enemies bleeding out.

1 & 4 keep your health up

passive and 3 make sure you are able to get to enemies faster, and do damage to them.

and 2 makes sure you have some means of not being obliterated by ranged enemies (Well, if it had a stun or something. right now it looks like it just does damage, which will fall-off and eventually be useless)

so well done for making a concept that makes sense.

But again, this concept is essentially just a life-steal-focused valkyr, or a berserker style inaros. And a fairly less durable one at that.

2 minutes ago, chainchompguy3 said:

Well, while I personally feel that Inaros has the Life-steal role filled, Valkyr has the Berzerker role filled, and that the proposed abilities overlap existing ones a bit much...

This idea is fairly coherent. Alucard's role is rather firmly solid as a get-in-there lifesteal berserker, with each of his abilities working together to keep him alive and keep his enemies bleeding out.

1 & 4 keep your health up

passive and 3 make sure you are able to get to enemies faster, and do damage to them.

and 2 makes sure you have some means of not being obliterated by ranged enemies (Well, if it had a stun or something. right now it looks like it just does damage, which will fall-off and eventually be useless)

so well done for making a concept that makes sense.

But again, this concept is essentially just a life-steal-focused valkyr, or a berserker style inaros. And a fairly less durable one at that.

I have thougth about a (mage), aoe life-steal instead of a berserker life steal, he's not tanky as inaros and valkyr

2 minutes ago, victor9819 said:

i really don't know which name should i put on him, i need suggestions XD

still it's a big no-no to name frames after another film or game.

personally i'd just do my research on vampire themes and go with a species of bat or mythical creature since most frames are based off of those two things.

32 minutes ago, kasalaba said:

Copyright. Helsing.

And robot oil.

Thats all I will say.

Alucard appeared first in the film Son of Dracula. And then in one of the Castlevania games. I don't think the name itself is copyrighted.

I agree on robot oil.

14 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

still it's a big no-no to name frames after another film or game.

personally i'd just do my research on vampire themes and go with a species of bat or mythical creature since most frames are based off of those two things.

how about Danag or Lugat..

Alucard's a name used by way too many. Please try coming up with a better name.. 

And I'm personally not interested in vampires, I especially can't imagine them appearing in Warframe.

I know, Inaros exist, but the lore was well made to convince me. Maybe there's a way to convince others with lore on this frame suggestion of yours too.