Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Public syndicate missions and medallions

Shockwave-

Medallions need to be permanent. DE nerfed syndicate mission rewards with the "bonus" of making more overlap so it would be easier to find public groups to do them with.

But doing them with a public group sucks because anytime to you go public you join a group in progress that has already picked up all the medallions. This is especially true in a defense or interception mission where players pick up all the medallions before the mission even begins. This leaves all joining players better off quitting and doing the mission alone. The medallions are about 5K on average. So they are better than doing the mission itself in most cases.

Personally i pick up the medallions at wave 5, or between interception rounds, because nobody can join after that on defense and interception missions but most people aren't so considerate.

Since there is no option to go public and not join an existing squad (in other words be public but request a start from scratch mission), DE needs to find a way to make the medallions persistent no matter who picked them up already.

21 minutes ago, Shockwave- said:

This is especially true in a defense or interception mission where players pick up all the medallions before the mission even begins. This leaves all joining players better off quitting and doing the mission alone.

INT and DEF don't have medallions >______> 

also, if that's the reason that they nerfed it (which I don't understand...how does that help exactly?) then it's bull, most of us do syndicate mission solo anyway, so no 'noob' can screw us : P 

Agreed, I think its about time to update the syndicate missions to be like Fissures, you go in, kill enemies marked by syndicate and get the Medallions from their corpses as.... prove of loyalty!?

Marked enemies are limited to 7-8 and each player has his own target that spawned for him and if the target is killed before the player is even joined the game, the player have to backtrack to pick up the Medallion.

Mission condition, all players must have 7/7 or 8/8 Medallions to finish the mission otherwise the count down won't start or the mission won't even end (kinda brutal but it needs to happen)

Should the mission spawns random Medallions as a pick-up? why not, extra is always good :D 

4 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

also, if that's the reason that they nerfed it (which I don't understand...how does that help exactly?) then it's bull, most of us do syndicate mission solo anyway, so no 'noob' can screw us : P 

Two tilesets (Grinner Galleon and Corpus Ice Planet) spawn medallions for Def and Interception, probably a bug.

31 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

Most of the time but some defenses do hold about 1 or 2 medallions. Never found 1 in an interception

1 hour ago, GinKenshin said:

ALL def and INT missions on Uranus, the Saturn def/int mission and the eruopa ice tile set have medallions. 8 on Uranus and Saturn, 6 on Europa

Edited by Shockwave-