The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Lag spikes from servers.

(XBOX)CFE Joker

I have, as well as many of my clan-mates, noticed a large increase in lag from the servers. and before you say "It's your modem." It's not. Proof!? http://imgur.com/a/rJeYJ

That is my speed. Up and Down. There is no reason, with me as host, to get lag. Now, a lot of other members have had the same problem. I've also noticed it's ever since Titania was released. I don't want to sound rude or angry, but something is wrong here, and it's not on our end. I'm suspecting the rise of players recently due to tennocon has put a large hit on your servers. May I suggest you take a look at them to see if they are at capacity or not? maybe work a phased zone for Conclave on a different server as to not impact the entire game? I could see it as a lore-friendly addition as well. With "The War Within" coming out soon, Teshin could possibly break away from the Relays and take the Tenno that are loyal to him, to HIS Dojo? and behind the scenes it's just another server base like you did with the Relays, but for conclave. I hope that I posted this in a proper category, This is my feedback on the server status and issues on Xbox One for Conclave. I have also noticed the same kind of lag spikes in PvE as well. So you might want to look into it.

Thank you, DE, for making a fabulous game. I'm just here to make sure it stays healthy.
-CFE Joker.

Edited by (XB1)CFE Joker

I have been experiencing lag ever since the titania update launched! First it started with not being able to play at all because I would lag so bad, now when I play any PvP everyone in game runs 20 fps or lower, and no it is not our modems or routers like it says! Sometimes lag is so bad I can't even play my favorite game, and I lag so bad in pve waves of enemies just spawn and then I die randomly out of both where

I too have been suffering these extreme lag spikes, oddly only when I am playing with other people. When I am solo, the game runs fine, for the most part. I will still get kicked out of missions because the game says that the network connection is lost. I have several game clips displaying the lag, and one with the network connection lost message here: https://account.xbox.com/en-US/gameclips 

^ The first five Warframe clips are the ones in question, unfortunately I cant post each clip individually.

If you are experiencing a "freezing" type of lag then please take a look at the thread linked below.
Please let us know if these steps are of any help as we are currently investigating these freezes on our end. 

With that said, we are also working on some improvements to overall performance that will hopefully make their way to you in the next update.