Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Soma Prime

(XBOX)superspy96

Question

7 hours ago, ShiraHagane said:

he didn't ask for dps, he asked for lower fire rate

Wrong question to ask.

You either want the gun to perform, or you don't. Using Critical Delay means you're not moving in the right direction. The gun is very dependent on RoF.

So this topic is about Soma Prime not any other weapons,the reason for *Me* critical delay is to decrease fire and have more ammo plus more slots for Increaseing Crit change even more + more damage per bullet and elemental Mods,Ect

You get the point I want my Soma Prime with descent damage and high crit change and elemental damage.

This gun I think will go great with my soon Duel Kamas Prime.

On 10/13/2016 at 1:16 AM, Alcatraz said:

Now that doesn't help anybody. He was asking about Soma Prime and everyone kept to it exclusively. We all could of gone with your meta and just suggested to use Tigris, use tonkor, simulor, blah blah blah.

Not everyone has a Dex Sybaris.

To everyone removing Heavy Caliber. Think on that better because you're actually reducing your damage overall with Argon Scope. And you're also recommending a very expensive mod to someone who may not have access to the mod, which is more shiney and less effective than what Heavy Caliber is. Now perhaps Heavy Caliber is too much to max out, but at max rank with this whole setup you're dealing around 1400-1500 damage, replace it with Argon and you're dealing 1200.That's reduced damage per second as well.

To be more exact, 1,426 with HC with AS 1263 but dps drops considerably. By far better off using Bladed Rounds over Argon Scope if you remove Heavy Caliber. You'd do better to replace Shred with Bladed Rounds and have 2,168 overall damage with crits. That may be on kill but, you're going to be killing all the time so it does not matter, it makes up for itself. It may be another mod that he does not have access to, but it is by far a cheaper, more wallet friendly if you will, mod than Argon Scope.

I have bladed rounds but,is Heavy caliber a corrupted mod?

On 10/13/2016 at 3:33 AM, SharkPot said:

I use dex sybaris and it pretty much goes corr only, but you never go into high lvl grineer or void w/o 4xcp anyways. You would be surprised when you know how many actually know or use cp.

I'm not using this "Dex" weapon and this thread is about Soma Prime,not other weapons.

I LOVE the Soma Prime. I really struggle with all the other guns. I can 1 'shot' most enemies with it and if there is an enemy that is really tough I can just empty a full clip into him. Brings down nearly all enemies. Took me a few forma's but then it's a great gun.

But you need to burst fire it and only go full auto on a boss or a heavily armoured enemy (and corrosive proc his armour away)