Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question RE: Razorwing/Limbo fix

Mystra4

Question

I'd like to know if this fix was applied 'specifically' to the behavior of the Rift Plane.  If so, why only for that?

(As it is now, Razorwing - a channeled ability - does not lock out non-orb energy gains like the rest of the channeled abilities do.)

6 answers to this question

For my own clarification; are you saying that while in the rift plane you do not gain non-orb energy gains? Ie. Energy vampire, energy siphon, and zenurik's overflow? Are you requesting that Razorwing also recieve this treatment?

Edited by Skaleek

7 minutes ago, Prinny13 said:

Well, its for channeled abilities in general, energy regen is disabled when you activate a channeled ability and Razorwing is a channeled ability, this is a more of a oversight on their side, that's all.

You can pickup energy orbs while channeled ability is active though.

I got the impression that they left it as intended behavior since they didn't bother touching the Rift Plane after Limbo's debut. Rift's energy regen has always worked even for channeled abilities, such as Sound Quake, Peacemaker, Mend & Maim, etc.

It's one of the reasons why Limbo synergizes so well with those types of frames... are they now going back and saying "nope nope nope, no energy regen while channeling, just orbs," and neutering one of Limbo's most team friendly usage?

2 minutes ago, Mystra4 said:

I am saying that you get non-orb energy gains, period.  Valkyr does not gain energy from Energy Vampire while using Hysteria, but Titania DOES while using Razorwing.

But does Zenurik or energy siphon counter Razorwings drain? If not i would say this implies some measure of intentional design.

13 minutes ago, PsiWarp said:

I got the impression that they left it as intended behavior since they didn't bother touching the Rift Plane after Limbo's debut. Rift's energy regen has always worked even for channeled abilities, such as Sound Quake, Peacemaker, Mend & Maim, etc.

It's one of the reasons why Limbo synergizes so well with those types of frames... are they now going back and saying "nope nope nope, no energy regen while channeling, just orbs," and neutering one of Limbo's most team friendly usage?

It been like for a while now (6 months or more), I use Limbo from time to time and always check with teammates, no energy regen in Rift while Channeled abilities are active :(