Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe freezes, causes a forced shut down

yuijo

I have a problem I've tried everything to uninstall drivers update download again down all the graphics but nothing works
after a few minutes it completely freezes and makes a noise like PRRRRR or something strange thing is that only about Warframe and took more than one week trying to fix what brings me here because I find no solution hope you help me
sv game in south america

pc info

Intel Core i5 4590 @ 3.30GHz

Dual-Channel DDR3 8,00GB

GeForce GTX 650 1023MBNVIDI

Having a similar issue but i have a constant fps drop until the game eventually freeze crashes with a PRRRR sound like you said. Just upgraded to a 1060 from a 760 yesterday and no other game has a problem like this. Unsure if it was the upgrade that's causing it as it has been 3 months since I have played this game and never had issues before. Also I'm pretty sure my video drivers were uninstalled and reinstalled correctly upon installation of the new card.

Haven't had time to try and recreate the freeze, but the consistent fps drop was still happening for the 2 hours I was tinkering with it. I'll try to recreate the freeze tonight when I get some time.

Edit: So last night I was able to play long enough to get the game to freeze a few times, I tried adjusting dx11 and dx10 settings and would still get the issue. Finally i decided to uninstall the game and reinstall it and have been playing for a few hours without issues. It sounds like a stupid fix but it might work if no other option is working (I also uninstalled it from my SSD and reinstalled to my HDD, don't know if this has anything to do with the problem though).

Edited by SmokeyJesus
Update

6 hours ago, Bonteaomd said:

If you are getting a black screen and still can hear audio you can try this.

Try to disable direct x11 in the game launcher. Still crashing try to disable direct x10 also in the game launcher 

the game image freezes and will not let me do anything I have tried all enabled debug directx the game with the cache everything and still does not work

• 2 weeks later...

I am also having a very similar problem. At first it started that my fps would permanently drastically lower overtime from 120fps in the liset to 35-50 after maybe 2 or 3 missions and after a few more games it would freeze. I tried different DX modes, tried verifying and optimizing through launcher and redownloaded the game and no matter what i do i cant seem to fix it. In fact it seem to have gotten much much worse. I dont even get the chance to see my fps go down now it just crashes the exact same way you described like 10 seconds into my first mission. 

Edited by Deus_X_Ultra

• 3 months later...

omg. i have this same problem. pp do you read this forum?

trust my, try this.

Im sure that help fix your problem(black screen etc) i fix this. few days ago and everything is ok. btw clean your computer. use malwerbyte or other program. :)

Edited by Devifariaes