Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Concept: Time Frame

(PSN)LoisGordils

Well let's see... this is among the more popular Warframe requests and was requested a little while ago and I finally found my Muse for it. Lemme see what I can come up with :p

Name: Elyan (Variant spelling of Welsh unisex Eilian, probably meaning "second, a moment in time.")

- Stats

Health: 100

Armor: 90

Shields: 100

Power: 125

Sprint Speed: 1.20

- Passive

Timeless: Time behaves differently for Elyan, but always in his favor. His bleedout timer is ten seconds longer. He gains bonus time while hacking consoles (innate Intruder) and any detrimental countdown initiated with an Elyan on your team will have 50% more time (Rescues, Spy alarms, Sabotage, etc. Does not stack with other Elyan)

- Abilities

1. Cycle: Targeted AOE skill (akin to Spellbind and Rest & Rage). Elyan blasts enemies with temporal energy that forces them to repeat the last five seconds of their actions. Duration affects how quickly they perform their last actions within those five seconds. 

2. Decay: Elyan tethers himself to an enemy and begins to quickly steal time (lifespan) from that enemy (takes away 10% of the enemy's health per second. So it will always take ten seconds to kill an enemy, regardless of level. Does not affect bosses and only one enemy at a time can be siphoned). The enemy begins to age at an accelerated rate; attacks weaken, defenses lower, mobility and visibility are impaired. As the enemy ages, Elyan grows stronger. Damage is increased by 50%, armor increases by 100% and regenerates 5% health per second. Bonuses lasts for fifteen seconds after the enemy dies. Alternatively, casting Decay on an ally while tethered to an enemy will instead give the ally the benefits of Decay and grant them the bonuses when the enemy succumbs to age. Consequently, you the lose effects for yourself. On a further note, Elyan or his allies can perform any actions while tethered with Decay. However, the temporal link has a static 25m range. Moving out of range severs the link and grants a fraction of the bonuses instead.

3. Backtrack: Elyan surrounds himself in an aura of temporal energy. Taking fatal damage while the aura is active will instead return Elyan ten seconds back in time. Saving him and restoring his health, shields and energy to how they were ten seconds ago However, drops (mods, resources, etc) obtained will be returned and you will have to pick them up again. The skill has diminishing returns. Meaning that the more you use it, the less further in the past you'll be sent and ultimately won't end up saving you. Being downed or dying resets Backtrack.

4. Disruption: Elyan releases a powerful pulse of temporal energy around him and creates a zone in which time does not move. Naturally, this forces everything around him (except other Tenno, obviously) in a fifteen meter radius to a complete stop. Enemies stop moving, projectiles (both from weapons and abilities) and other attacks stop in midair. Projectiles fired outside the zone will immediately stop when coming into contact with it, enemies entering the zone will also stop in their tracks. This ability puts strain on Elyan as such, he will begin to lose health at a rapidly increasing rate. Deactivation of Disruption (whether by recast, moving out of the zone or by Elyan becoming to weak to sustain it) will resume time. All projectiles will move to where they were intended to and strike enemies with increased lethality. Due to the properties of hit-scan weapons, enemies fired upon with them while in Disruption will have all that damage accumulated and dealt once time resumes (akin to how Mind Controlled enemies take damage when the ability ends); the same applies to melee attacks.

This one took me a while to make. Due to how powerful time is, expect constant editing and fixes. I'm not really satisfied with him, but it's all I got for now. Post feedback pleaaaase 

Also, my other concepts:

Though I like his 4 ability it just doesnt seem fulfilling enough to me. Like how you expect rhinos stomp to be epic but in the end its like "eh that was cool" I dont know what would be better but I think perhaps something else. also I think it would be cool if one ability would be similar to Ekko's ult in League of Legends or Tracers rewind thing. Like when you press it you go back in time like six seconds perhaps that length could be moddable and would restore health, shields, ammo, and such that had been used(depleted) in that time.