1. Heavy crossbow with a scope. A unique mix of a sniper and a bow. Deals massive single target damage. Additionally, instead of changing zoom levels, alt-fire shots a shotgun-style cone of arrows to defend against closer foes. (No, not the Nagantaka)
2. Handcannon revolver. Big, slow firing, heavy recoil, massive damage. A classic elephant gun. (No, not the Vasto or Euphona)
3. Corpus spear launcher. Launches electric spears that embed themselves in enemies. Two or more speared enemies that come near to each other will generate a chain lightning effect between the two; stunning them and dealing continuous Electricity damage to anything caught in the middle. (No, not the Ferrox)
4. Grineer chemical weapon that douses enemies and the floor with a noxious flammable substance that deals Toxin damage. Alt-fire shoots an incendiary projectile that ignites the chemical. Lighting enemies/the area on fire.
5. Infested chargeable sniper rifle. Fully charged shots will turn an enemy into a hive, spawning maggots that scale with enemy level.
6. Corpus icethrower. Cryotic based gun that can fire a cone of frozen air. Has a much wider cone than the Ignis, but a shorter reach. As enemies are damaged by the blizzard-like weapon, they slowdown and eventually freeze solid.