Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where can I farm credits as a begineer?

StormSpirit123

Question

5 answers to this question

As Urlan has said, Dark Sector missions give a high credit reward, but that doesn't scale with mission length, just leave at 5min or wave 5 or 1. excavator and repeat mission. Ceres is especially good early on, because it gives as much credits as Pluto (probably a bug because Ceres was high level before). I would recommend the dark sector survival or defense on Ceres.

you should open lockers and containers as you go through missions, if you keep doing this, you'll slowly start piling up credits. also, if you've reached jupiter, opening the lockers there on a normal CAP or EXT mission, or any mission, will get you about 15-25k 

imo, credits shouldn't be something that you go to a certain mission, do it a couple of time, then you get back to it after you run out. 

22700 credits for 5 waves at Seimeni - Ceres, against level 16 infested.  That's a lot easier than running around trying to open every locker in a mission.

I've got 50k in a jupiter exterminate before when I took my kubrow along to open extra lockers, but in the same time I could have done at least half a dozen defense missions to wave 5.

Edited by polarity