Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Get Suspended "end User License Agreement"

bosmaz

nope no cheat was used! was only level 12..

Lol, well for it to happen twice in a row, you'd have to be injecting something into their game that it didn't like. I'm pretty sure of that. No bugs exist currently that ban players for no reason, lol.

Lol, well for it to happen twice in a row, you'd have to be injecting something into their game that it didn't like. I'm pretty sure of that. No bugs exist currently that ban players for no reason, lol.

Sometimes the system gives a false positive and wrongly bans you. But for it to happen two times, I highly doubt you weren't hacking and the fact that you don't want to recover your account but rather make a new one shows that you could have been hacking to not care about the account.

@F43AK

Or he is running cheat programs or something else in the background.

This games too new for cheat programs other than cheat engine I believe, Besides, cheat engine is a cheat program, lol.

Sometimes the system gives a false positive and wrongly bans you. But for it to happen two times, I highly doubt you weren't hacking and the fact that you don't want to recover your account but rather make a new one shows that you could have been hacking to not care about the account.

False positive? The games not an anti-virus, lol.

This games too new for cheat programs other than cheat engine I believe, Besides, cheat engine is a cheat program, lol.

It says specifically on their website that they don't intend it to be used as a way to make hacks for games. That's just how it's widely used.

@F43AK

Anti cheat programs do have false positives that can get you banned from games, or not allow them to run. They watch the program in memory and if they detect an unknown program trying to access its memory they could flag it as a cheat even when that program is something safe, like some anti-virus programs (though it would have to be a really off the wall one).

And there are a few trainers out there for Warframe.

Edited by Tsukinoki

It was important enough for you to make a thread about, but as soon as someone mentions hacking you turn tail and run.

not rly, i have send a ticket to them and stuff.. and like you guys say i wont get any help here so :)

It says specifically on their website that they don't intend it to be used as a way to make hacks for games. That's just how it's widely used.

I see no difference in a software meant for something else, but capable of cheating for games, not being a cheat? 

Anyway's yeah, don't bother sending a support ticket if you were using some sort of cheat, just make a new account and learn your lesson, but if you tried injecting say TeamSpeak overlay and it banned you, then yeah send that into support, lol.

@F43AK

Anti cheat programs do have false positives that can get you banned from games, or not allow them to run. They watch the program in memory and if they detect an unknown program trying to access its memory they could flag it as a cheat even when that program is something safe, like some anti-virus programs (though it would have to be a really off the wall one).

And there are a few trainers out there for Warframe.

Yeah, it's just the term I disliked, basically injecting something harmless could get you banned, which I guess you could consider a "False Positive", but as I said already, he most likely injected something the game didn't like, and banned him for it. Whether it be harmless, or harmful.

Edit: Trainers made in cheat engine...

Edited by F43AK

@F43AK

There are some stand alone EXE trainers that don't require CE to be installed at all.

Well i'm sorry I don't go looking for cheats in the games I play, lol. I already stated I wasn't sure if there was any for a game this new.