Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave KD leaderboards

(PSN)Xx-Ribbium-xX

I think conclave should have a separate ranking leader board just like lunaro but it should display something like this:

kills

deaths

cephalons captured

Kill death ratio

this would be a nice addition to conclave and I personally think it would make the mode more competitive 

my kd is 9.9:1 and I don't know where I stand 

5 hours ago, Heckzu said:

A conclave K:D leaderboard makes no sense because there's no real skill matchmaking. You could get a 100:1 KD ratio by killing newbies, and then have it drop to 1:5 when you face actual skilled players.

I'm not sure what it's like on PC but on console we have recruit conditions which stops those below mr2 and those who haven't ranked up in the conclave syndicate from joining matches with veteran players if they want to turn it off they need to go into the options menu and if they turn it off and get completely destroyed then it's their fault not anyone else's 

On 10/17/2016 at 8:23 PM, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

I think conclave should have a separate ranking leader board just like lunaro but it should display something like this:

kills

deaths

cephalons captured

Kill death ratio

this would be a nice addition to conclave and I personally think it would make the mode more competitive 

my kd is 9.9:1 and I don't know where I stand 

I like the idea. It will need some refinement of course but I like where you going with this. It would def add more of an incentive for us to be the best. 

Now if we base it off of kd you will find that people will shoot to the top at first then settle into their appropriate spot in the leaderboards. If you go based off of conclave kills I think everyone will have a fair shot at the top especially if they do it weekly. 

You could also do it based off of weekly wins but I feel it wouldn't accurately display who is actually knocking heads. 

Make it a weekly kill counter and you would have expected ur self a pretty cool leaderboard. I dont spend much time on leaderboards. 

Edited by (XB1)Aeries Vendetta

• 1 month later...

my conclave stats are:

16,985 kills

4,901 deaths

KD: 3.5:1

On 10/17/2016 at 8:23 PM, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

cephalons captured

-yeah it would be cool if DE put how many cephalon were captured, but I stoped played capture a long time ago, I prefer deathmatches

Edited by TheDerpAndMusicBrony