Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This is for real... it is stressing me

(PSN)habbs15

Question

I bought the 1000 platinum + rare mod add-on in the Ps store yesterday around 6-7pm and almost 24h has passed and nothing happened, my purchase is not being added in the game.

Will you tell me that we play the game for 2yrs and when we decide to spend money on it this is what happen?

Please review this post:

If we buy something for our benefit and better joy of the game, then things like this should not happen at all.

After this how can i ( player ) trust in the game system And spend money on it?!?!?! This is sad yo

14 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, (PS4)habbs15 said:

I bought the 1000 platinum + rare mod add-on in the Ps store yesterday around 6-7pm and almost 24h has passed and nothing happened, my purchase is not being added in the game.

Will you tell me that we play the game for 2yrs and when we decide to spend money on it this is what happen?

Please review this post:

If we buy something for our benefit and better joy of the game, then things like this should not happen at all.

After this how can i ( player ) trust in the game system And spend money on it?!?!?! This is sad yo

Dude, this is a bug. I had literally the exact same thing. I bought the Vauban prime accessories pack and my money was taken but the pack wasn't given. I asked DE support and within 2 days, I got it back. I actually ended up getting two citadels prime syandana's 

Breathe in, breathe out. It'll be ok. 

Obviously you will contact support, I don't need to say that.

Check your transaction history on PSN and check the card that was charged for the purchase.  As long as you have a paper trail you will get your plat, Im sorry it'll take going through hoops to get it. 

17 minutes ago, (PS4)habbs15 said:

Please review this post:

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200183300-Platinum-FAQ

Link - in case you didn't know where to look. Provided both FAQs as well as where you can submit ticket.

Edited by (PS4)A_SimpleName

14 minutes ago, Arniox said:

Dude, this is a bug. I had literally the exact same thing. I bought the Vauban prime accessories pack and my money was taken but the pack wasn't given. I asked DE support and within 2 days, I got it back. I actually ended up getting two citadels prime syandana's 

My point is that if that's a bug it should've been solved ages ago once i saw a post identically to mine from 2014 like "wth" yo

9 minutes ago, (PS4)habbs15 said:

My point is that if that's a bug it should've been solved ages ago once i saw a post identically to mine from 2014 like "wth" yo

Even WoW has these bugs. Even Steam has these bugs. It's uncommon among online purchases. AMAZON has a support ticket for the exact same thing.

17 minutes ago, Nocam said:

Even WoW has these bugs. Even Steam has these bugs. It's uncommon among online purchases. AMAZON has a support ticket for the exact same thing.

Steam i understand but tell me a PS game that has the exact same  problem for yrs

this is frustrating 

12 minutes ago, (PS4)habbs15 said:

Steam i understand but tell me a PS game that has the exact same  problem for yrs

this is frustrating 

I thin you're mission the point. This is common EVERYWHERE on line. And everything that allows online purchases has a support ticket for this exact issue. They can potentially be sued if they don't.