Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We need more loadout mod configs

-SHARDS-

After so many frames getting their own unique augments I think it's about time we get more than just 3 configs simply because many people, including me, have way more than 3 builds for certain frames. One of the best examples for that is Nekros, having 4 amazing augments with 2 of those being staple in pretty much every build, and another 2 staple mods being Health Conversion and Equilibrium. I used to run Nekros with Soul Survivor and I really love Creeping Terrify but I simply don't get the chance to run either of those cause I have about 5 variations just for the Shield of Shadows build and I can't be bothered to completely rebuild him in any of the configs whenever I wanna try something out or just play it differently for fun. This might be a First Warframe World  problem but it largely affects your experience as a veteran, especially now that there isn't really anything to do except try different things for fun, cause I'm not going to abandon the game due to content drought, it still has the best movement and combat gameplay there is. 

Another thing to consider (since it's also mod loadout related) is finally removing that stupid duplicate mods conflict regarding your primary weapon & sentinel weapon. It's beyond annoying and it keeps repeating no matter how many times you change it or let it auto resolve. Sometimes I can't use any of the maxed-out mods cause it says sentinel uses both (in the same loadout, at the same time, cmon) so the best workaround is to unequip the sentinel weapon, put the mod in your weapon, then re-equip the sentinel weapon and let it auto resolve , counter-intuitive at best, tedious for no reason. 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

You could always build additional frames.

Sure, why have a frame when you can have 10 of the same for each build you'd want to try out, max all of them, potato all of them and add 2-6 forma on each of them, why live life when you could simply live out all your days in Warframe. The whole point was to save precious time. 

2 minutes ago, -SHARDS- said:

Sure, why have a frame when you can have 10 of the same for each build you'd want to try out, max all of them, potato all of them and add 2-6 forma on each of them, why live life when you could simply live out all your days in Warframe. The whole point was to save precious time. 

I'm just offering a simple solution to a problem that DE probably considers a non-issue.

9 minutes ago, Gorila_Azul said:

For cosmetics too. I wanna have more than three choices of color patterns on my frames. Give us A, B, C, D, E and F.

If this could happen... I would so be like

Zx6hdB0.gif

We definitely need more than 3 colour config choices on frames and weapons!

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

I'm just offering a simple solution to a problem that DE probably considers a non-issue.

Yeah but 20 platinum for each frame slot and what I already said about insane time consuming and repeated actions just isn't gonna work. I already keep every frame (and replace them when the prime version comes out) and keep about 110 weapons with the number only going up. 

Edited by -SHARDS-
Frame slot, not mod slot, I got carried away with all these mod slots already.

At the least I'd like to add a D and an E option to our ABC's

Since some of the Frames can have a number of interesting builds and some have many really nice fashion frame options I have ended up going back and building non-Primes and in the case of Excal a second copy of him.

These were all farmed though so it's not like DE really benefited (financially) from this. Sure the play for the frame slots came from somewhere but it's not really that hard to get either. 

I'd still love to be able to have more cosmetic saves per Frame and I'd also really love to be able to get another Five Extra Loadout Option slots.

MR22 plus the additional five and that's still not enough... =p

Ideally I'd like to have at least one Loadout per 'Frame ;-)

1 hour ago, -SHARDS- said:

Yeah but 20 platinum for each frame slot and what I already said about insane time consuming and repeated actions just isn't gonna work. I already keep every frame (and replace them when the prime version comes out) and keep about 110 weapons with the number only going up. 

More like 40 at least, since you need a Reactor as well. 

What if DE allowed us to purchase extra mod loudouts for 20 plat each just like how we're allowed to purchase extra arsenal loadouts? There would be no hassle of creating a new warframe and reformaing it for the sole purpose of extra mod layouts and DE would see more plat being spent.

30 minutes ago, aligatorno said:

More like 40 at least, since you need a Reactor as well. 

I have so many Reactors and Catalysts stored I won't be running out if I never get one in the next 2 years, so I'm safe in that regard. New players not so much, so it still stands. 

12 minutes ago, Heckzu said:

What if DE allowed us to purchase extra mod loudouts for 20 plat each just like how we're allowed to purchase extra arsenal loadouts? There would be no hassle of creating a new warframe and reformaing it for the sole purpose of extra mod layouts and DE would see more plat being spent.

That would do the trick I guess.