Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt Prime Builds

(XBOX)Daemul33

Question

Hey guys, I finally got around to building both Volt and Volt Prime this past week after putting it off for a long time due to a busy life schedule, but now I find myself in a bother because I have no idea how Volt works so I don't know how to build him.

I know most Volt players have two builds for him, a CC/Discharge build and a Max Speed build, but thats where my knowledge on Volt starts and ends. Anyone willing to help me out?

Edited by (XB1)Daemul33

5 answers to this question

This is my non speed build on Volt Prime.
MHSfkSc.jpg

Now I don't main Volt P, but he's a ton of fun to play and I love this build, it gives him a lil bit of everything. Exilus slot can be changed to whatever, Capacitance can be changed for a different augment or QT/Redirection for more survivability, though as is this works fine. 

I have an all rounder build that works really well for me.

Primed Continuity, Primed Flow, Redirection, Vitality, Streamline, Stretch, Intensify, and Capacitance.

Speed Drift in the Exilus Slot.

My group speed build for things like capture and rescue swaps Capacitance for Shocking Speed, and Speed Drift for Power Drift.

My third build I just fiddle around with.

max the duration.

the 1st skill nothing special.

the 4th skill also nothing much.

2nd skill makes u run way faster and melee way faster if you equip max aspd for dual kamas, or any other fast weapon, you can breeze through creep at 0.5 sec aspd.

( trhe flash with weapon )

3rd skill the shiled can block everything. + 200% crit damage + 50% electric damage. ( whats else you want LOL)

skill 2 and 3 affected by duration.

so max duration and the rest up to you LOL xd