Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mission Success: Summary - display glitch

AdrianoStyle

On 10/22/2016 at 1:25 PM, King_drex666 said:

yes only the fissure mission are doing this behavior other mission are completely normal please fix this issue i have to restart the game like 5 times now because of this

It's not only fissure missions.

I'm getting it on all missions for the past few days, it's starting to seriously irritate me and support is nowhere to be found.

I wouldn't mind but this is a bug from 2014. I found reports of it then when I was looking for a fix. And 2015 and now. Seems they don't know how to fix it.

Quite a lot of us have been getting it.

I tried to look for a fix and have seen people reporting the same problem since 2014.

I'll be honest, alt f4 after every game is starting to irritate me but support and DE in general seem to be absolutely silent about the issue so I doubt a fix will be coming any time soon. 

Merging all related reports here to pass on. Hold tight, guys!
Thanks for your incredible patience in this!

EDIT:

I've passed on this issue to the team, and we just need a little more info from you guys. If you wouldn't mind submitting your ee.logs to support, it'd be a great help. All the steps are here for you: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200182250-What-information-should-I-give-when-submitting-a-ticket-

Again, thank you all! Hopefully we can get this resolved soon. :community:

Edited by [DE]Taylor

36 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Merging all related reports here to pass on. Hold tight, guys!
Thanks for your incredible patience in this!

EDIT:

I've passed on this issue to the team, and we just need a little more info from you guys. If you wouldn't mind submitting your ee.logs to support, it'd be a great help. All the steps are here for you: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200182250-What-information-should-I-give-when-submitting-a-ticket-

Again, thank you all! Hopefully we can get this resolved soon. :community:

I can send that in, no problem at all.

It does seem to happen more often in missions i've found pigments in if that's any help at all.

There is a temporary fix by going into another mission and completing it (someone in the party sets a mission). The summary screen from that mission overwrites the previous one. Worked so far for me, but it can take much longer then just the classic Alt+F4 solution. I would say that the fastest mission is capture, which the teammates can speed run and then they just wait the 1 min extraction.

Edited by gaochris