Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Burston Prime and extra power capacity

Sigby1

Question

Hi, I was playing tonight with Loki P and noticed that the power capacity jumped up from 262 which it has been for sometime to 306, I have not added any power capacity type mods on. Was wondering if the ammo mod on the Carrier would cause that.

Also is there a way to change the firing mechanism on Burston to burst to steady fire ?

thank you 

8 answers to this question

Hmmm, that's exactly a +25% (of base energy) increase, were you using a Synoid Weapon, or a weapon with an augment from Cephalon Suda as well as the Burston P?

The syndicate explosion from those weapons gives you 25% of base energy extra.

Edited by DeMonkey

If you use Fire Rate mods on Burst-fire weapons (some semi-auto ones) you generally have to also use a macro to get full value of the fire rate.

There's no way to change the mechanism and there also happens to be a cooldown period between each press which further limits your ability to do it manually.

I dont' know about that mouse wheel(mine its set to zoom in and out,) I don't see any thing in keyboard binding that even mentions different gun rates, I could of swore when I first played this it was the letter F . but I didn't see it in the bindings.