Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spy+Fissure Mission= NO.

crimsonreaper76

I have no idea why Spy missions are apart of the list of fissure missions, when the entire mission is loud and almost guaranteed to lose data because right as you walk in, enemies spawn and activate the alarm, what's the point of the "Spy" part when there's nothing to do but be loud since you can't sneak around? I would think Devs would of have thought this through but guess not.

I play spy fissures often and haven't had any issues with the alarms. Are you clearing out enemies before hacking the console to get into the vault (the one where Lotus pops up and warns you about the vault's alarms)? I always clear that area out before hacking and progressing through the first door of the vault. 

I don't use stealthy frames, either. I'm bringing Atlas and punching my way to victory from beginning to end and I rarely ever have an alarm go off while INSIDE the vault room, and get all three without detection. 

Edited by ClaptoVaughn

2 hours ago, ClaptoVaughn said:

I play spy fissures often and haven't had any issues with the alarms. Are you clearing out enemies before hacking the console to get into the vault (the one where Lotus pops up and warns you about the vault's alarms)? I always clear that area out before hacking and progressing through the first door of the vault. 

I don't use stealthy frames, either. I'm bringing Atlas and punching my way to victory from beginning to end and I rarely ever have an alarm go off while INSIDE the vault room, and get all three without detection. 

The thing is: Void Fissures don't need to have enemies around them to spawn, they can and will pop up in the middle of a vault if you are lucky - yes you said, it doesn't happen to you, so congratz on being that lucky - and to my knowledge there's nothing you can do to avoid that, but hope. Just like when doing a Corpus Fissure you can only hope that you do not get swarmed by 5+ Nullifiers with various Heavy Hitter combinations - though they might have fixed that... I haven't played fissures in quite some time (Nothing I'd really want that isn't on the rare tier, which I just can't be bothered to go for).

TBH, this is not an issue.

I'll admit may be a little finicky, but not impossible.

I already had runs where a vault failed before we even opened the door to the vault.

Here's why it fails.

Because void tear enemies shouldn't even hit the console.

Fix this and it will likely fix the issue.

You can see this failure in Invasion/Crossfire missions.

You know, where you're on a Grineer ship and a Corpus hits a Grineer alarm (or vice versa); this makes no damn sense.

It's like a US soldier invading a Russian airbase and then pulling the alarm (what?).

Fix this and you'll probably fix the void fissure spy vault problem.

Edited by ThunderTitz