Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara Blueprint

Vespilan

Question

Hey there Tenno!
So recently I've been farming the stealth warframe Ivara. I looked up the drop locations on the Wiki and so far I have already collected the chassis, neuroptics and systems. And here comes my problem;
The Wiki says that the blueprint has the same drop locations as the neuroptics, so I just continued farming Laomedeia on Neptune. I have already done dozens of runs but I only seem to get the neuroptics, even if I play on solo. I collected six neuroptics blueprints but not a single Ivara blueprint. 
My question is; Is the info in the Wiki still up to date? Am I just unlucky? Or did the drop location actually change? Any tips to get the blueprint? 
Thanks in advance!
- Ves

7 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, Vespilan said:

Hey there Tenno!
So recently I've been farming the stealth warframe Ivara. I looked up the drop locations on the Wiki and so far I have already collected the chassis, neuroptics and systems. And here comes my problem;
The Wiki says that the blueprint has the same drop locations as the neuroptics, so I just continued farming Laomedeia on Neptune. I have already done dozens of runs but I only seem to get the neuroptics, even if I play on solo. I collected six neuroptics blueprints but not a single Ivara blueprint. 
My question is; Is the info in the Wiki still up to date? Am I just unlucky? Or did the drop location actually change? Any tips to get the blueprint? 
Thanks in advance!
- Ves

I collected 7 bps before getting a single Neuroptics.
I can confirm you that Ivara's bp and helmet have the same drop location.