The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Acolyte and Hunhow connection?

(PSN)Dynamic_Douche

49 minutes ago, Duavey said:

Stalker works/worked for Hunhow. Acolytes work for Stalker. Hardly coincidence, if significant at all.

The significance is that there are other Tenno-like beings that are working in league with Hunhow, but I agree that it isn't a coincidence. More interesting to me than this is that Shadow Stalker (and his acolytes) fall under the Stalker faction, not Sentient when The Stalker is clearly working with them. 

8 minutes ago, Imaru said:

The significance is that there are other Tenno-like beings that are working in league with Hunhow, but I agree that it isn't a coincidence. More interesting to me than this is that Shadow Stalker (and his acolytes) fall under the Stalker faction, not Sentient when The Stalker is clearly working with them. 

It's kind of a case of, "my boss may work for you but that doesn't mean I take my orders from you" kind of thing the connection is there but it's more a shaky alliance if anything.

the Symbol sort of acts as an alliance icon between Stalker and Hunhow, and the two are indeed allied. the Acolytes work directly for the Stalker, but likely don't know about Hunhow and therefore don't take orders from him.

oh, and Hunhow still likely answers to some of the more powerful Sentients who could be residing in the Tau System...