Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

questions about the removel of mandatory damage and multishot mods

yarash2110

Question

is there any information from DE as to how they are going to go about this? i have 2 maxed serrations and 2 maxed hornet strikes, same for multishot mods and melee mods, should i be worried about it? will we just have extra slots? what about formas invested to fit those damage mods? any info on that? thanks for any responses

10 answers to this question

The info was a while back with DE Steve assuring that there would be recompense if mods were straight out removed with him implying Legendary Cores. That was a while back though and things could always have changed since.

Last time we had news on the topic (cant remember the devstream) Scott said that the base dmg would lvl up as the weapon lvl up and multishot extra bullets would come from the magazine (no more magic bullets), but that was a looong time ago

Edited by GordoFreeman

1 hour ago, GordoFreeman said:

Last time we had news on the topic (cant remember the devstream) Scott said that the base dmg would lvl up as the weapon lvl up and multishot extra bullets would come from the magazine (no more magic bullets), but that was a looong time ago

As I recall, he didn't say that they would level up so much as that was one consideration for review but overall leveling weapons is a fan suggestion. It is similar in some respects to the closed beta version of weapons damage before mods were introduced however.

4 hours ago, Urlan said:

As I recall, he didn't say that they would level up so much as that was one consideration for review but overall leveling weapons is a fan suggestion. It is similar in some respects to the closed beta version of weapons damage before mods were introduced however.

I think that the lvl up thing came out as a comment on removal of serration/hornet strike as mandatory mods, but i could be wrong